"It's not only fun, but motivational...Highly recommend for children and adults...Excellent value!" - Educational App Store
Note Quest drills not just single notes, but also intervals...including this app in my Teacher's Kit! - Leila Viss, 88Piano Keys
"Note Quest... sets up students to not only improve their note-reading, but to improve their sight-reading skills as well! Highly recommend!"
- Jennifer Foxx, Music Educator Resources
"We love NoteQuest for interval recognition practice and independent study between lessons..." - Judi Van Dyke
- - - - - -
LANDMARK NOTES are FREE (green preview levels).
- Includes quick preview tutorial + 4 mini-drills so you can learn the first few notes for free. Perfect for beginning readers!
- All 3 modes also unlocked: Real Piano, Virtual Piano, and MIDI!
Then upgrade to PRO to get Levels 1-5, plus Interval Selector game drills.
** If you have questions or issues, kindly email: email@example.com and we'll be happy to resolve them for you. **
- - - - -
3 VERSATILE PIANO MODES
* Real Piano - Hears you play. Advances automatically after each correct response. No more paper flash cards that get lost and damaged!
* MIDI - Plug n play with your keyboard. A must-have for piano labs! Headphones allowed.
* Virtual Piano - Traveling? Practice anywhere, even on airplanes. Play your own 4-octave scrolling piano, not the limited one-octave keyboard found in other apps.
EASY, PACKED WITH EDUCATIONAL FUN
* Intuitive, simple design. Perfect for special learners and students of all ages.
* SCORING: Achieve up to 3 stars per round. It remembers your scores.
* MULTI-USER STATS: Records each session for multi-users on the same device. Simply swipe to share your scores!
PROVEN LEARNING METHODS
* Intervals- 2 note interval drills provide the best bridge to fluid sight reading
* Disable Timer - Tap to make timer disappear. Learn without pressure.
* Designed with proven pedagogical concepts, starting with the basics
* Grand Staff on all screens. Treble and bass included, as it should be.
* Great for home practice drills or a quick lesson "fun break!"
* Hint Button - Learn note names on demand. In Virtual Piano, Hint Button shows up as a star on the correct piano key.
LEVELS THAT GROW WITH YOU
* Landmark Notes - Includes 4 groups of introductory drills. Includes all 3 piano modes: Real Piano, Virtual Piano, and MIDI
Upgrade to PRO to unlock a lot more piano note learning power! Note Quest responds to you play at your piano, unlike your old paper flash cards which are hard to manage or get lost.
BONUS INTERVAL SELECTOR!
* Choose drills on 2nds or 3rds - "Skips or Steps" Begins with Landmark Notes, then other notes are released if you're ready to continue.
User issues? Creative new ways to play Note Quest?
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot if possible, and we will respond usually within 24 hours. Stay tuned with upcoming updates and news: www.notequest.net.
Summer Beach theme & all newly designed themes. Minor graphics improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app for drilling notes and intervals. Many of my students however have learned that you can guess (play many wrong notes before finally hitting the correct note) and still do well f you guess fast enough. It would be great if the app would also keep track of incorrect notes too.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the comment. We tried to track misses, but unfortunately the tech on the backend is not yet available. However, missed attempts still add time on the clock, which affects their score.
Super frustrated by this app
Wish I could get my money back. The very first time I entered the app, it showed me a nice little tutorial for the note names and where the notes are located on the staff. Great for my 8 year old! The next time we entered the app, that tutorial had disappeared. Thought maybe it was because I had to pay for it, so I reluctantly shelled out the money. Nope. No tutorials, only the game which makes you guess at the entire thing and doesn’t teach anything. Very frustrating, especially for a new learner.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for your frustrations but appreciate the feedback. The tutorial appears I believe on the first daily usage so don’t worry, it’s not permanently gone. We designed it to not be too intrusive to those who have passed the Landmark Notes; the app’s main function is the flash cards while the mini tutorial was added supplementally. Please email me and I’m sure I can help resolve this as a fellow mom and developer.
I downloaded the app to consider it as a teaching tool for my students but not only is there a very small amount of free exercises, when it suggests that you upgrade there is no price given. I searched the entire app and the website and there is no pricing anywhere. Im not going to make a purchase if I don’t know how much it is.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for your confusion. Pls email me directly: email@example.com and I think I can resolve this for you. The pricing is stated on the App Store (4.99) under INFO (price listing is required by Apple). Also, similar apps do not have a free intro version, but we added one. Hope to hear from you.
- grace lee
- 185.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Glee Music
- In-App Purchases
- Get all levels + intervals! $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.