Rasa Music Visualizer elegantly syncs your music with visuals. Using your music library or microphone, the app makes your music listening experience more emotive and immersive. Take your party to the next level by playing Rasa on the big screen!
- Use your music library or microphone input
- Display music visuals on your television using Airplay and Apple TV. (Works with any music files your have stored on your device and without DRM restrictions)
- Choose between a selection of visualizers that react in sync to your music in different ways
- Customize visualizers to fit your mood, with different settings from color to sensitivity
- Visuals optimized to look great on both iPhone and iPad screen sizes
- Video Recording Mode. Use any song from your library that does not have DRM protection and record HD music visuals to your device. Perfect for artists looking to promote their own music on video platforms such as Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Stay tuned for new visualizers and features to be added in future updates!
Please Note: Due to copyright policies, Rasa Music Visualizer is not designed to work with streaming music services such as Apple Music, or music files that have DRM protection.
Thanks for using Rasa Music Visualizer! This update focuses on feature requests from users:
- NEW: Record Videos! This was our most frequently requested feature. To use it, select "iTunes Library" from the main menu. Then, just press the camcorder icon from the menu to begin recording, press it again to stop and save.
- App does not go it to sleep mode automatically, so you can play music for long durations without adjusting the app!
- Performance improvements
- Minor GUI tweaks
Please continue to send feedback on issues you have, and new features your would like in the app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Forget about pandora!
Only works through the microphone or with you iTunes music!
5 stars if it worked with any audio source.
Thanks for the new update-it fixed the glitches from the initial release, making this my favorite music visualizer app.
I had this on my TV through AirPlay for a party last night and all the guests loved it gave my studio the feeling of a club.
First off you have to load a playlist. Oh. But when you load that playlist, it’s blank in the app and nothing plays.
Garbage. Rubbish. I have requested a refund.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.