Zoho Subscriptions is a smart recurring billing and subscription management app for growing subscription businesses. If you are a business that provides services on a recurring basis like educational institutes, magazine/newspaper publishers, gym centers and web hosting providers, you'll have to manage customer subscriptions, cancellations, refunds and payments on a daily basis.
As a small business owner, these tasks eat up a lot of your valuable time, which can rather be spent on growing your business. Zoho Subscriptions' iOS app can ease the burden on you and provide you with important features and alerts regarding your subscriptions.
Here's how Zoho Subscriptions adds value to your subscription business:
• Access a comprehensive dashboard that displays key metrics like net revenue, activations, signups, active customers, cancellations, MRR, churn, ARPU, and LTV of a customer.
• Add your customer information and access it from a single place.
• Add and edit the product, plan, addon, and coupon information.
• Create and view subscriptions on the go. Add everything related to subscriptions: overview, plan details, and customer information.
• View all the sent and upcoming invoices and always be in the know of money coming in.
• Record payment for offline subscription invoices.
• View all the credit notes associated to customers.
• Know whether a payment transaction has succeeded or failed for an invoice from the transactions module under settings.
• Get a complete list of all the currencies and their conversion rates to your base currency. You can also add more currencies to it.
• Get instantly notified when a customer subscribes to a plan.
• Fine tune your preferences for your invoices, customers, payments, and credit notes modules from the settings section.
• Configure a passcode to protect your data from prying eyes.
• Know when customers cancel their subscription, so you can follow-up with them immediately.
• Get to know when a new payment method - bank/credit card is added by your customers.
• Know exactly when and why a customer fails to subscribe to your plan and reach out to them on time.
You can subscribe to the paid plan of Zoho Subscriptions from within the app itself. There are two plans for you to choose from:
Monthly: Auto-renewing subscription for $48.99 (USD)
Yearly: Auto-renewing subscription for $499.99 (USD)
Monthly: Auto-renewing subscription for $98.99 (USD)
Yearly: Auto-renewing subscription for $999.99 (USD)
Monthly: Auto-renewing subscription for $249.99 (USD)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account on confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of current billing period.
• Subscription can be managed by the user and the auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of service - https://www.zoho.com/terms.html
- You can now pause your customers' subscriptions and resume them when necessary. You'll have to enable this feature from the web app first: Go to Zoho Subscriptions > Settings > Preferences > Subscriptions > Pause and Resume.
- Zoho Subscriptions, maintenant en français! Try out the new French localization by changing your Organization Language to French from Settings.
- Furthermore bug fixes and crash fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app
I’ve been able to do my entire job from home because of this app! Their support team is awesome!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback! Happy to have helped you manage your subscriptions remotely :)
Not bad but where the cancellation button?
Not bad but where the cancellation button? And is it that I issued a refund and the subscription is set to recharge next month. I understand a cancellation and refund aren’t the same and yuh can have a situation where there’s a refund and subscription is still active but it is just as likely the subscription was canceled so Zoho why don’t you give me an option to mark the subscription canceled while I’m in the refund page ( on the desktop and the app) another example of steps than should take s clicks but take seven? Which is more efficient 2 birds one stone or 2 birds 2stoned?.??
Im really disappointed in Zoho. You continuously fail to see that 1. It’s YOUR JOB to reduce number of steps for your subscribers, 2. Instead of saving step, you add to them enormously.
If I am in a subscription (the page where I can view all details), why then would I have to go into customers to to cancel a subscription, when the same subscription is already right in front of me?!! And your people actually defend it as your customers like it that way. Excuse me? Your customers like to do 8 clicks to cancel a subscription instead of 2 clicks? Really? They told yiu that?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your detailed feedback.
We understand that you want to cancel a subscription while refunding it. Since most of the organizations have different refund policies, we haven't tightly coupled the cancellation and the refund functionality. However, you can make use of our Custom Functions to achieve the same.
And with regards to canceling a subscription from the details page, we do have that option. You can find it under the More option in the Subscriptions details page (web app). In the mobile app, we will support all the actions in the three modules in the next update lined up. We strive to make the mobile app better for you so we will be coming up with updates periodically.
If you need any further assistance, please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Finally the app is worth using !
Finally I’m able to now see customers and subscribers in the app !
I’d give one more Star if there was a search field for customers !!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you like the app! The option to search for customers is already available. Just scroll to the top of the customer list view and you should be able to locate the search bar.
We strive to make the app better for you so we will be coming up with updates periodically. Keep the feedback coming by sending an email to email@example.com and stay tuned for more updates. Thank you!
- Zoho Corporation
- 80.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Zoho Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Standard - Monthly $28.99
- Standard - Yearly $289.99
- Professional - Monthly $68.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.