AeroAltitude calculates pressure altitude (PA) and density altitude (DA) either from user data inputs or automatically by using built-in GPS or METAR of airports.
Overview of features:
- PA/DA calculation for current position using GPS and QNH input
- PA/DA calculation based on user inputs for altitude, QNH, and temperature
- PA/DA calculation of any airports from the built-in airport database. Including METAR display and chart of DA
- User definable list of airports showing PA/DA calculation
- List of nearby airports showing PA/DA calculation
- User definable warning threshold factor
- Sharing data via mail, message, etc.
- All units are customizable
AeroAltitude uses the freely available Aviation Digital Data Service from US NOAA to get METAR data.
- Updated airport database (2020-09-25)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App works well! Yet . . .
The app works well YET when transfered and used on the Apple Watch 3, the temperature readout(setting) shows Farenheit temperature (F) BUT the number only goes to "50.0" because it stays in Centigrade no matter what UNITS you choose in the iPhone App side.
- Lakehorn AG
- 2.1 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 Lakehorn AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.