"Asmodee Digital has been doing a great job with their virtual board game releases, and Onirim is just another fantastic addition." - App Advice
"Onirim is a straightforward, well made implementation of a solitaire game" - Board Game Quest
"Asmodee has a pretty excellent record of bringing well-regarded modern boardgames to mobile. Onirim is no exception, providing a twist on the solitaire card game that's just perfect on your phone.” - Pocket Gamer
A Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee, Onirim is a card game where you play as a Dreamwalker, lost in a mysterious labyrinth, and you must discover the oneiric doors before your dreamtime runs out - or you will remain trapped forever!
Wander through the chambers of dreams, hoping that chance will reveal the doors, or linger in each type of room. In either case, you will have to deal with the slithering Nightmares which haunt the hallways of the labyrinth.
Onirim is a solitaire card game. You must work against the game to gather the eight oneiric doors before the deck runs out. You can obtain door cards either by playing cards of the same color three turns in a row or by discarding one of your powerful key cards when a door appears from the deck. In both cases, you will have to decide the best use of each card in your hand and carefully play around the Nightmares. Those cards are hidden in the deck and will trigger painful dilemmas when drawn.
In addition to the exciting solo mode, players will enjoy the intuitive user interface, automated deck management, and stats to track their progress and successes against the game!
Onirim includes :
• Shadi Torbey's base Onirim game in solitaire mode
• Original artwork from the base game by Philippe Guerin and Elise Plessis, enhanced by animations
• Solo play
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Offline stats record so you can track your progress
• No in-app purchases or ads
• Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com/onirim
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us : https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/onirim/
***One of my favorite solitaire games! - Zee Garcia, The Dice Tower
For more information, please visit http://asmodee-digital.com/onirim
Find all the latest news for Onirim on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube!
- Reveal denizen cards in the deck after unlocking first door with 3 cards
- Show exact denizens cards inside discard pile
- Added classic vs score attack explanations in game rules menu
- Fixed Repentant Treasure Keeper description
- Changed expansions order at the details screen
- Updated splash screen
- Cross platform save of downloaded DLCs
- bug fixes:
1. After using a key effect to discard a denizen, when tapping on the discard pile, the image of the card now gains a glowing highlight
2. The left-most card in hand can now be interacted with reliably with "The Door to the Oniverse" expansion enabled
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game has a lot of dimension. Player decisions are more important here than in more traditional card games, and there are many opportunities for careful thought or instinctive action. Cards are beautifully drawn, and animation speed adjusts automatically to allow a faster pace after initial learning.
The only thing I don’t like is a certain rule that the player’s hand must always have a fixed number of cards, even at the very end when the deck has run out. In one game, the cards remaining in my hand would have won the game, but I lost automatically because the deck had run out. I have a feeling this rule exists to prevent infinite loops, but it is frustrating every time.
That said, this is a wonderful game that keeps my interest. Thinking and planning are rewarded but not required, so there is challenge without headache.
Great implementation of a wonderful game
The app all but replaces the original game for me. It is perfectly implemented, and the artwork/graphics really draw you into the Oniverse. The best part about the app is that it takes care of all of the shuffling for you, which is a huge bonus. If it contained every one of the expansions present in the second edition of the physical game (plus add-on expansion packs), this would absolutely replace the physical version of the game for me. As it stands, I’m glad that this doesn’t actually have everything I could have physically, because I do enjoy bringing out the physical game from time to time, and that would increase the barrier for me. This is great for a quick 5-10 minutes when you have nothing to do, or for playing game after game, trying to unlock the dozens of in-game Game Center achievements.
BEST! GAME! EVARRRR!
THANK you, for making quarantine bearable… even enjoyable! The mechanics of your game are ingenious, and your cards’ artwork is quite evocative. I’m very much enjoying how this app has translated their design into animations and sound effects. (The continuous background music of any app is something I usually turn off pretty quickly, but the first several minutes of your app’s background music was also fun, and quite thematically appropriate!) I now intend to acquire a physical copy of your card game as well, with the seven expansions, because your artwork is too enjoyable not to have a printed copy of. Thank you for this accessible introduction to the Oniverse, and I’ll be checking out your other physical solitaire card games as well!! 😃🧩👍🏼
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Asmodee Digital
- 205 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created by Shadi Torbey and published by Z-Man Games.
- In-App Purchases
- Crossroads and Dead Ends $0.99
- The Door to the Oniverse $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.