@Point of Care™ Clinician Suite provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed, keep track of their patients—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
Featuring @sk | With Watson, clinicians use @Point of Care™ Clinician Suite to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. The @sk | With Watson, confidence-rated answers happen more quickly to efficiently incorporate best treatment options and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
@Point of Care™ Clinician Suite is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• BreakingMed™ news feed keeps you on top of important medical news and FDA announcements
• Ask with Watson, AI/Cognitive search of vast medical database (can earn CME credits by asking questions too)
• Continually updated content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
• Receive detailed information regarding your patients' health such as: Medications and treatments; Symptoms and side effects; Charts that record test results, medication adherence, and more
• Voice-activate commands for Watson, Patient Access and Clinical resources
• Read-aloud feature for hands-free listening to medical texts
• App Prescriber lets you prescribe one of our many patient apps to your patients
—Enhanced @sk Watson function includes Adverse Event guidelines
—Bug fixes and maintenance
Ratings and Reviews
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 39.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 @Point of Care™
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.