Fierce battle of mini robots!
- Offers In-App Purchases
Warbot.io is a brand new .io style third-person shooter.
Battle with other players and stay alive as long as you can.
It's you vs. 100 other players in this robot survival action!
• Upgrade your robots to defeat enemies and survive as long as possible. Pure battle royale!
• Utilize walls & traps to take down your opponents in different ways.
■ Real-time Upgrade System
• Enhance Attack/Defense on the spot with capsule acquired during battle.
• Everyone starts at the same level every match. Your skills come first!
■ Turn the battle around!
• Avoid the dazzling cliffs and terrifying explosions, hide behind walls, and fire back at the enemy!
• Use five unique warbots to suit your tactics.
Play anywhere on the go! Jump in and out anytime in the ultimate 100 player battle royale.
It's always pleasant to hear valuable suggestions and feedback from you.
We invite you to send us game improvement suggestions, report bugs or give general feedback!
Drop us a line! => email@example.com
* Internet connection is required, but the Practice Mode can be played offline/airplane mode.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Optimized for iPhone X.
• Added Mega Boss Transformation.
• Lots of fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I CANT STOP PLAYING THIS GAME
I’ve been playing this game for 800 days I never get a chance to get off my face is stuck to the screen my brother Jose bed head is still pooping I’m not always pooped in my chair I can’t get a chance to find a way to get off the game I’m still grinding to get the flame bought
There should be at least a small amount of personalization available, and possibly even a small scale upgrade hangar or something else to use coins for than just the next robot. It’s a reasonable level of difficulty for an arena top down, but the drops are far to chance based, there should be some amount of choice involved in the selection of field upgrades, like three choices to pick from whenever you level up. Other than that, it’s a pretty good game, maybe just make it so everyone starts at the same level so that level 1s aren’t running into fully decked out level 20s, as in, maybe a little wait time would make it more like a real battle royal and so everyone has a chance.
This game is great but there are pros out there who have more luck than others to get more or better buffs than the average player, in a tight situation. The biggest issue overall is how much of an advantage a higher lv players has over a low lv player. It’s almost as ridiculous as games like “call of mini infinity.” If there is 1 thing I would to see fixed, it’s the gap of strength between a lv 1 player and a max lv player. A max lv player should NOT be able to bully every low lv player in an entire server. It ruins the fun. Other than balancing issues, this game is really great and addictive for those who want a unique “.io” game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wondersquad Inc.
- 129 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Wondersquad Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 10x Roulette Tickets $0.99
- Ad Removal Package $1.99
- Gold Pile $4.99
- Handful of Gold $1.99
- Gold Bag $9.99
- Gold Box $19.99
- Gold Boost $0.99
- Starter Package $9.99
- Gold Mountain $49.99
- Economy Package $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.