Love great music and have Spotify Premium? Use the Jukestar jukebox to start the music democracy at your next party. Fire the DJ; with guest request and voting capability, now everyone can get involved in the music:
- No one can hog the playlist
- The good stuff gets played
- The bad stuff disappears!
Create a party and share with your guests. They can now use their phone (without needing Spotify) to make requests from the millions of tracks available on Spotify, vote for the songs they like and veto the songs they hate.
The Jukestar jukebox will automatically distribute the songs in the playlist based on who requested what, when they requested it and what other guests think of the songs in the jukebox.
- Guests can request from the millions of tracks available on Spotify using their phone (without needing Spotify)
- Guests can upvote or veto any of the songs in the playlist
- The upcoming queue is distributed and updated automatically
- Guest requests will be spread out in the queue so everyone’s music gets played
- The more guests upvote someone's song, the sooner it will be played
- The more guests veto someone's song, the further it will move down the queue
- When enough guests veto a song, it disappears from the queue
- As a host, you can overrule any song
- As a host, you can force any song to play next
The host app requires a Spotify Premium account (a 30 day free trial is available from Spotify). Guests do not need a Spotify account.
Are you a GUEST at a Jukestar party? Download the Jukestar Guest app. It’s free!
- [LABS] Only allow requests from the suggestions playlist - Need tight control over what guests can request? Ideal for venues and weddings.
- [LABS] Prevent vetoing the playing song - Ideal if you’re using Jukestar for your wedding and need to keep it classy
- New clever party share links which help guests become a Jukestar Guest faster and more easily
- Bug fixes
- Crash fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it except one important thing
Love the app, but the host playlist to play when nothing is playing won’t ever work.
Used to be great, now just trying to rob you
This used to be a great fun way to play music with friends during a party. However, they recently updated everything so now you have to pay to get “votes” or to request songs. They also force you to download the app now instead of accessing a website. What’s worse, you have to download two separate apps if you want to host a party and be able to add songs to your own party! Totally takes advantage of the user and makes a very annoying experience for our party guests. We’re moving to a new app.
Developer Response ,
Hey Carwheel88, sorry you haven't had a great experience with the new Jukestar. Just a quick clarification: Guests also earn free tokens every minute. So every 15 minutes each guest will have been able to request 3 new songs or vote on 7 songs (or a combination of this) for free. We have carefully designed the token levels so guests can still have an awesome time for free.
Great idea! I was planning on making an app like this!!!
Setup was easy and I like the web app option as well.
The only thing that would make this better would be if it allowed you to select different playback devices so I can use it with my sonos speakers without an aux cable.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you ran into an issue, it sounds like a weird one. because the service is still running. It would be great if you could get in contact with us directly via email@example.com or our Facebook page. We'll get you partying again! :)
- James Litjens
- 36.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 James Litjens
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.