Reach is a quick and efficient personalized group messaging app for the iPhone. It makes it easy and simple to communicate with multiple people as if texting one on one (the recipient's do not see each other, just like a BCC)
** Downloaded by over 250,000 users! **
- Runs on iPhone, iPad, and Mac (M1) -
Featured on Gizmodo:
"The best we've found is Reach, which works with iMessage or plain SMS, and can even personalize each message for you"
• Set up your groups
• Send messages with ease
• Each message is sent individually (recipient's do not see each other)
• Sync between devices
• Backup your data to your iCloud
• Import/Export CSV files
• Google Voice integration
• Supports MacBook M1
Download now for free!
~~AS EASY AS 1-2-3~~
1. Add contacts to a group
2. Write a message
3. Send via Text, SMS, iMessage, WhatsApp, Email, and more!
• Message Templates -- personalize each message with the recipient’s name.
• Translation of Text -- have your texts be automatically translated into the recipient's preferred language.
• CSV Importing -- import your contacts from a spreadsheet (Excel, Apple Numbers).
• Google Voice support -- use your Google Voice account to send SMS in the U.S. and Canada for free (G Suite Business is not yet supported).
• Carbon Copy Recipient (CC) - add a CC recipient to always receive a copy of each individual text sent (use case: an accountability contact who must be present in all one-on-one conversations)
Reach is the best group texting app to communicate with people on individual level. Unlike messy group chats, Reach lets you create separate groups of people from your contacts list and send them personalized SMS or text messages, iMessages, emails, or even WhatsApp texts, effortlessly. The recipient's get a personal message from you, and do not see the other recipient's in the list.
Messaging with Reach is always credible because the app ensures none of the recipients see other recipients in the groups. Create groups based on personal contacts, professional contacts, and more and keep them organized with Reach. Improve workflow productivity by creating reusable recipient groups.
Easily blast personalized email messages, texts or SMS, iMessages, or WhatsApp messages to people. Boost response rate for all your texts, emails, and other messages by using your own phone number or e-mail address.
Reach lets you receive responses from each recipient in an organized manner. Continue private messaging with each recipient once you receive replies on respective platforms. To include more people in your individual conversations, add Carbon Copy (CC) Automatic recipient in any group.
~~REACH UNLIMITED SUBSCRIPTION~~
The free version of the app allows sending messages up to 8 contacts and two groups. You may subscribe to the Reach Unlimited monthly subscription which enables the following features:
• Unlimited texting
• Unlimited contacts and groups
• Customer Support
• Unlimited Backups in the Cloud
The subscription terms and conditions:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
To see the full Terms and Conditions, please follow the link below:
* Increased font color for better readability in the Contacts screen
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for youth ministry!
I am a student pastor in a church of around 120, 20-25 of those being students between 6th grade and graduation. I was using our church management software to send mass texts, but it was very cumbersome, would not send the message if it was over 160 characters, could not attach images to the message, and most importantly the text came from a five digit number that wasn’t mine, and I couldn’t see responses if the responded directly to the message.
Then I found Reach, it comes from my number, (which I was already using Google voice) and it will interact with students who don’t have cellphone numbers through WhatsApp and iMessage! Brilliant! Worth $5 a month! $60/year out of my student ministry budget to have meaningful personal messages to my students that will actually engage with is a small price to pay for the flexibility and results!
My one suggestion, give us a feature update to the app, that if we are using iMessage to contact someone, we have the ability in the app to choose which email or number it comes from without having to go to the iOS settings! But even this is just a very small inconvenience!
Developer Response ,
Hello Tyler Habberfield,
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to write it. We also love hearing suggestions, but would love to ask you to email us and to clarify. Perhaps we are able to add the feature that you are looking for. We look forward to hearing form you at: email@example.com
Great App and Great Customer Support!
I contacted Customer Support with a problem in the way my messages appeared for sending after I installed iOS 13.2. They immediately responded and after some info exchange and troubleshooting, determined it was a 13.2 problem but they gave me some nice workarounds and suggestions. Absolutely the best customer service I’ve ever experienced!
The App is perfect for me also. I like to send an encouraging Word text to a goodly number of my friends and family every day and if they respond with a need or comment, have it come back to me only. Before Reach I was sending over 50 individual texts a day so imagine my delight at discovering Reach! It saves me over an hour a day of being glued to my phone and lots of other hassles. So thank you REACH and customer support team!!!
Developer Response ,
Hello RemaS_3_16, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so happy to hear that your problem was fixed and that you were pleased with out customer service. If you have any issue or question, please don't hesitate to email us.
So far, SO GOOD!
I installed this app in a desperate moment to get a group text out asap. I just downloaded it and jumped in. After downloaded, I tested it on family to see how it works. I wanted to be sure their return messages didn’t go to a group but just to me. Yes!! They only come to me!! But, I was super disappointed that you have to press OK for every contact in your group. Then I watched the video and it showed me how the app puts their name into every message so it is personal!! Exactly what I wanted, but wasn’t aware it could be done so easy. After making my very large group, I sent a message. Inside info, after 8 contacts I had to purchase premium which was worth it. I have 96 contacts! It’s been 6 hours of download and use. And so far, SO GOOD!!!
Developer Response ,
Hello Ag Lady Linda,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that Reach served your needs in sending those messages. If you ever have any questions, or tackle any issues, please do not hesitate to email us and we'd be more than happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- S.R. Apps & More LTD
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © S.R. Apps & More LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Reach Unlimited $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.