Promote dialogue between your customers and your business using Avochato for iOS.
Tired of giving out your personal number to customers? When you sign up, we’ll give you a new unique Avochato phone number. When anyone texts that number, their messages will appear within the Avochato app. Reply from the app, and they’ll receive your response as a text message from your Avochato number.
Avochato provides a shared messaging inbox for your team. Continue providing support on the go; stay in touch with employees in the field no matter what device they use; drive sales by letting customers text message you from an online ad. And much more.
Text messaging is the most immediate way to contact anyone -- an employee, a customer, a vendor. But managing text messages at scale is a disorganized pain. And managing them wrong can upset or annoy customers, employees, and other people who matter to your business.
Avochato enables you to use text messages intelligently to retain customers, operate efficiently, and increase sales.
- Enable customers to text you for help.
- Receive, delegate, and respond, all from the Avochato app.
- Get stuff fixed, fast.
- Stay in touch with employees on the go.
- Save money by using devices employees already have.
- Coordinate distributed teams.
- Let people text you from a targeted ad.
- Get back to them fast, by text or voice call.
- Close sales and iterate better with quality leads.
- Receive and reply to texts from your iPhone using separate, unique Avochato numbers
- Call anyone using your Avochato number instead of your personal number
- Integrate with Salesforce, Slack, Desk, Microsoft Teams
- Auto-respond to new incoming texts using custom message templates, keywords, and surveys
- Send one-to-many texts to message multiple contacts at once
- Assign and prioritize conversations across your team
Various bug and crash fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App / Support
I tried so many different CRMs and messaging apps to handle my massive warm leads list. This is the most amazing tool. Makes it effortless and the text support is phenomenal when your getting it all set up. Basically on this 24/7 which tracks communication and I use hubspot to track deals / emails. I just load the same lists into both softwares and it’s all set. I use a separate avochato number for cold blasts and than convert them to my warm leads number and it’s been great.
Really need to be able to sort by owner. We each get so many messages that mine get buried, and digging them out is very inefficient. But otherwise, pretty solid.
Won’t let you sign up
I tried to sign up on the app and it won’t allow me to use any email addresses I entered.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.