- Capture websocket from browser
- Debug requests with Breakpoint in Filter
- Unlimited HTTP body size capture
- Filter records by flexible rules (eg. block hosts)
- HTTP body auto decoding to preview
- Sniffed records export and import as .p4thor, .har
- Even iOS9 was supported with high performance
Flexible filter rules:
- filter records by domains, keywords, methods, protocols
- group records by file types, urls, methods, protocols
- keywords search
- filter export and import (.f4thor)
Compression file extract (password supported):
- zip, rar, 7z, tgz, tar, bz, tbz, gz, lz4
- extracting files in other Apps by opened in Thor
- thousands of records logged without pressure
- keeping Thor active all day without any side effect
- sniff and debug HTTP traffic on other devices in same LAN
- decrypting https traffic in real-time
- HTTP pipelining
- websocket traffic captured
- network traffics won't be interrupted while sniffing
- HTTP archive (.har) export and import
- .har file can be standardized by importing to Thor and then exporting a new one
- .p4thor export and import
- record status updated in real-time
- clear records while sniffing
- log latest records on widget in notification center
- split screen on iPad
- add bookmark and memo for record
- all kinds of files in other App can be previewed by opened in Thor
- certificate preview and format convert (der, pem, p12)
- font preview with sample text
TCP and UDP traffic will not be sniffed.
* support dark mode
* fix text is not selectable in textView
* fix layout for iPad on iOS 11.x and earlier
* fix network not refreshed from 4G to Wi-Fi on iOS 13
* performance & stability improves
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but......
The app has plenty of options, but for a novice, it is to advanced. Is there anyway for a refund?
The most I’ve ever paid for an app
Worth every penny. Developers, pentesters, and people who just wanna see what apps are doing in the background on your device, this app is perfect. Watch Facebook constantly do stuff you told it not to, watch apps monitor your location, see shady telemetry performed in real-time!
I don’t know what to make of half of what I see in the sessions recorded by this app, but still for some reason I am infatuated with all the random network data this app can see. Its so cool knowing what apps are doing when you run them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.