Hi! I am Roy, your personal assistant.
At times, there are simply not enough hours in the day. This is the app that helps you in everyday life. Whether it’s to keep track of your to-dos, to find the best restaurants or to see all your calendars in one place. I am an artificial intelligence that helps to plan your daily life more efficiently, from to-do's to booking a restaurant, from calendars to events I have you covered.
Here’s how I can help you to be your most productive self:
** First smart to-do list **
- Automatically scheduled to-dos at the best possible time. I'll consider things like your schedule, work hours, holidays, the weather and more.
- Don't worry if you forget about a to-do. This sometimes happens. I'll make sure to reschedule it for you automatically.
- Tag your to-dos to get even more organized.
- Drag and drop your to-dos in the Eisenhower matrix and I will take care of the rest.
- One step to-do creation.
** Beautiful agenda and dark mode **
- Butleroy supports the native iOS dark mode feature and comes in a beautiful dark colour scheme (if you want)
- Calendar marries to-do. It's 2019 and you can finally see your calendar events and to-dos in one place.
- Powerful filter options, so you only see the right things at the right time.
- Access to over 9.5 million calendars of sport teams, tv shows, moon phases, public holidays and more. From NFL to second league volleyball in Slovakia, we have them all.
** Powerful integrations **
- Combine your favourite calendars and other apps in one.
- Integrate Google Calendar/Tasks, Microsoft To-Do and Outlook to see your tasks next to your events.
- See your iOS Reminder so you have the best possible overview.
- Hook up Todoist to make use of the intelligent scheduling and to see your to-dos right in your calendar.
- Connect Trello "cards" so you can see everything that is going on today at a glance.
- Wunderlist To-dos
- Hubspot tasks
** Smart personal assistant **
- If you need an Uber or a Lyft to your next event or simply the directions, I have your back.
- Parking near your appointments is shown whenever you need it.
- Find the best restaurants in town from Google Places and Foursquare.
- Citymapper shows you the best way to get to your appointment.
- Message all event attendees at once with one click.
- Siri shortcuts allow you to automate tasks, schedule your to-dos even quicker or get an overview of your appointments and to-dos. All controlled with your voice and Siri.
** Interesting calendar subscription **
Should you choose to integrate interesting calendars, payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your yearly subscription is $2.99 USD per year (price may vary by location). You may receive access to the subscription benefits at no charge for a specified trial period, after which you will be charged until you cancel your subscription.
Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
You can read our terms of service at https://butleroy.com/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions or requests, let us know. We appreciate your feedback a lot. You can either use the “Send feedback” option within the app or simply write to email@example.com
You can now plan your day with ease. This update allows you to select all to-dos that you want to get done today and Roy plans them automatically.
You can also set a duration for Reminders now. They are saved into the notes of the reminder as well, so you can even see them in the original app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best in class and excels with integrations
I use a combination of Todoist and multiple calendars to manage my tasks. I also have exchange work calendar that doesn’t allow editing remotely — this is the only solution that offers Todoist, iOS Reminders, and other integrations and robust enough to support the numerous systems I use. I’m hopeful the team will continue to develop the smart scheduling to allow even more specific preferences for scheduling - e.g. hard stops for work scheduled at night, ability to change duration of Todoist events (currently restricted to 30 mins duration unless scheduled on another calendar). This is a very strong concept and I look forward to seeing where it goes!
Developer Response ,
Hey bsmooo, we're really glad that you like Butleroy and that the integrations are helpful for you. Developing smart scheduling further is one of our top priorities. There is a lot more to come in the near future. For now, we can only support durations if the other service also has support for a duration. Unfortunately, Todoist does not allow duration of their tasks which is a bit unhandy if you want to plan it properly. Stay tuned for upcoming updates :)
Makes me want to get things DONE!
Beautifully designed. I love how Roy takes a lot into account while trying to fit my to do list into free time slots! You can tell a lot of thoughts have gone into the app with “hidden gems” like reschedule, shake to undo, conversion of event into to-do and vise versa...
Makes me happy to plan my day and then checking the items off 😊
Only calendar app with a usable scrollable monthly calendar
This is the only app that I've found that fulfills my requirements for a "monthly" calendar view that can be scrolled freely. Apple's Calendar app would be fine if it wasn't for the insane one-week gap between months (which they fixed on MacOS, but not iOS).
Not sure I'll use a lot of the "smart scheduling" features, but just as a calendar, it's quite good. There's still a bit of room for improvement: the giant butler button is rather distracting, special calendars such as weather, week numbers, and moon phase should probably be shown with subtle symbols instead of as events, and the app could be a little more customizable in general.
Developer Response ,
Hey Michael, I‘m really glad you like our month view. Your feedback is great and we will think about how we can make Roy more subtle and try to highlight interesting calendars differently. Again many thanks for your feedback!
- Butleroy GmbH
- 103.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, German, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Butleroy GmbH 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Connect unlimited calendars $2.99
- Unlock interesting calendars $2.99
- Send us a generous tip $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.