Your recovery support network just grew with our latest feature, Social! Join the community today and add the missing piece to your recovery.
Are you recovering from an ACL reconstruction or knee replacement? Self-managing an ongoing condition such as arthritis, patellofemoral pain, patellar tendonitis or simply knee pain? The Knee app is for you! Designed and developed with doctors, physical therapists and athletes who have experienced the rigors of recovering from a knee injury, the Knee app aims to improve the recovery process and be your reassurance that you are reaching your recovery goals. Stay on track with your recovery, know you are improving, and confidently Return To Sport(TM) and activity.
GAIN SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION THROUGH SOCIAL
• Share your recovery progress; gain support and motivation from the Recovaware community
• Ask questions and get answers specific to your knee problem/recovery
• See and learn from other people’s recovery stories
• And, most importantly, help others by sending them support
TAKE NOTE TOOL
• Track anything you are feeling or thinking
• Easily access in 1 place with the Notes table
• Completely private to you
BUILD CONFIDENCE AND MOTIVATION THROUGH SEEING YOUR DETAILED PROGRESS
• Quickly see how your treatment is effecting your knee health
• Compare your data on a single chart
• Understand your progress on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis
• Be confident that your treatment is helping you return to your sports and activities
• See your progress through the RecovAware stages
• Plus more!
SEE HOW YOUR DATA COMPARES TO THE RECOVAWARE KNEE AVERAGES
• Averages are specific to your treatment and condition
• Gauge how you are doing and if you are on track
• Gain an understanding of what to expect and what your recovery may look like
CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE
• Add your injury or condition details
• The app adapts to you by delivering outcomes measures specific to your knee
• The RecovAware Stages adapt to your recovery
COMPLETE YOUR DAILY TASKS
Data measures include:
• Activities and pain levels during those activities
• Daily pain level
• Pain medications taken
• Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Scores
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR APPOINTMENTS
• Add your upcoming doctor, physical therapy and training appointments
• Get reminders so that you are prepared
• Take notes of any suggestions or requests by your providers
• Take photos of the endless paperwork from your providers and ensure they are safe in one place
• Automatically sync to your calendar
CAPTURE AND SHARE YOUR RECOVERY THROUGH PHOTOS
• Track your swelling levels
• See your knee health improve through your photos
• Create collages such as before and after pictures
• Share with your friends, family and social media
CONFIDENTLY RETURN TO YOUR SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES
Recovery from a knee injury or condition is exhausting work. Maintain your dedication to your recovery by keeping track of your progress so that when it is time, you can return to your sports and activities with full confidence in your knee.
Prior to beginning any use of the app or making any medical decisions, you should always consult with and/or seek the advice of and/or obtain the prior approval of a qualified medical professional. RecovAware is not a medical professional or a medical provider. Medical advice, diagnosis, treatment and/or opinion can only be legally practiced and/or performed by properly licensed physicians and/or medical and healthcare professionals. Neither RecovAware nor the app provides medical advice, diagnosis, treatment and/or opinion. The information contained in the app is for informational and analytical tracking purposes only.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues, feedback or requests.
We have added appointments to the charts, so you can get a full view of how your knee health is improving with your treatment. We have also completely redesigned the profile to include all your settings in one place.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App to track recovery progress
I found this app a little while ago while I was looking for something to help track my recovery progress. I can say that I wish I had looked back when my injury first occurred as I’d love to see how far I’ve come. I suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in August 2018. I am working my way back to normalcy and this app will be a great asset in tracking how far I’ve gotten. Developer support has been tremendous. I had questions and not only did they respond very quickly, my specific condition was added to the app in the last update. What service!! I really like the ability to take photos of knee swelling for comparisons. This app stays open all day so I can update as I go throughout my day. Thank you for your work on this app and giving me a way to track my recovery.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the very kind words and glad we could help you! We strive to work with our users to provide the best possible app experience and can't do it without the invaluable feedback of our users.
Invaluable for knee recovery and tracking pain
Recently had surgery for a meniscus tear and started using this app before. My knee pain regularly fluctuates throughout the day and it can be extremely demotivating and hard at times to do anything. This app has allowed me to see how my pain, steps, etc. have changed and has been extremely reassuring to see how much things are improving now after surgery. In addition to that, the social community is supportive and responsive, providing insights on what to expect and what their experiences were like. Not sure I would be doing as well as I am without the community and this app. The only thing I wish it had would be maybe a way to track some more detailed improvements in my knee such as strength.
The app I needed for recovery
This app stands out in my opinion because it includes tracking of knee injury specific metrics in contrast to other activity and step trackers. I have been using it for awhile now and whenever I go into physical therapy I make sure to show my therapist my data and how I have progressed since we last met. It has helped incredibly with our conversations and the progress we make every time I go in. Additionally, I have had quite a few questions since I started recovery and the community has always been there to provide help and their experiences. If you are going through or are about to go through recovery, I highly recommend this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- RecovAware, LLC
- 105.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Daniel J Fisher
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Backer $9.99
- Bronze Backer $0.99
- Silver Backer $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.