The long-awaited japanese subscription music service specializing in anisong(anime song) is landing in America!
Unlimited streaming of current and retro anisongs! Browse and listen to your favorite tracks!
The U.S. version of ANiUTa will feature over 14,000 songs available for streaming.
- Well-organized playlists for each anime series.
- Curated playlists for each decade and genre.
- Lyrics displayed when playing music.
1. The paid subscription
$4.99/per month(Automatic updating)
2. About Auto-Renewable Subscriptions
- ANiUTa standard course
- Available period is 30days
- apple ID Required
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions are managed by the user. When you go to your account settings after purchase ,it may turn off automatic updates.
Fixed a bug in the song index on the library screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Limited Selection, Outdated UI
I love the fact that we're finally getting official ways to stream anisongs, it's something I've been waiting for for years. However, I do have a lot of gripes with this app. I understand that running this app outside of Japan makes it harder for licensing as most of the time that's the only place these songs are sold, however the selection was more limited than I expected. I'll give some time and hope that more songs are added soon enough, hopefully with some IDOLM@STER additions and PreCure songs as well.
Another problem that other reviews have pointed out is the UI, while modern looking the features are relatively lacking. I would also appreciate if there was consistency of song names as some are romanized or left in Japanese which makes it hard to see what song is what. If there was an option to choose between the two, I think that would be a good compromise.
I love the concept but the current version is too lacking in content and features. There aren't enough songs in the library to justify a monthly subscription and the UI is not very good (slow search, hard to make playlists). By far the worst problem with Aniuta so far is that you can't download songs for offline listening, making the app basically "home use only" and useless for listening for listening to music while jogging or commuting. I hope these problems will be addressed in the next year.
Not Enough Music!
As mentioned before, the app functionality is great. Not 100% bug-free, but what app is? The big problem is the lack of music. Quite a lot of what I was hoping I could find on this app wasn’t there. I will still keep it in hopes that they add more anisongs for me to listen to, though.
It does have LOTS of character songs that I never knew existed, though. Definitely a plus.
It’s nice that you can take songs offline, too. (Although the process is somewhat confusing.)
If you want a little overview of what I noticed they either had or lacked on here:
It doesn’t have LiSA, Haruna Luna, Kalafina, Eir Aoi, AOP, THE SIXTH LIE, Aimer, or BUMP OF CHICKEN. And so far, there is very little from Konomi Suzuki and Myth & Roid.
The ones who stand out most to me that this app has are Aqours (and all their smaller units), fhána, JAM Project, Granrodeo, SCREEN mode, LUCKLIFE, Linked Horizon, Choucho, TRUE, Maaya Uchida, Suzuko Mimori, AKINO, May’n, and ZAQ.
- ANIUTA, INC.
- 73.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 ANIUTA, INC.
- In-App Purchases
- ANiUTa $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.