The story narrates events that occurred in Philadelphia several years ago. One day, an unusual package arrived to the office of your detective agency containing a locked box. Shortly afterwards, you received a strange phone call. The stranger, who called himself "Jack", said that you have just one hour to save a man's life, and gave you a single clue...
But who is Jack, and just what is he after?
About the game:
A mind-blowing storyline based on real events.
Your goal is to solve quests and look for hidden objects, but be careful and don't rush! Some of the quests are tougher than you'd think.
Detailed HD graphics.
The game boasts perfectly detailed pictures and textures. All objects look very realistic, and even small details like hidden figures are easily discernible.
Lots of different locations.
Explore a huge city and massive number of locations, from backyards to ship decks.
Over 30 unique characters.
Get ready to interact with more than 30 characters! Your communication skills will be crucial in cracking this case.
Tons of case evidence.
Look for clues like Sherlock Holmes and find objects all over the place, even the smallest details matter!
Fun puzzles and minigames.
The game is packed with mini games to keep your attention. Find them all!
Unique collectible cards with information on the criminal underworld.
Collect all the cards and learn more about the world of real criminal kingpins.
Regular free updates with new cases! The game is a hybrid hidden object, detective story and quest game Let the investigation begin!
Do you like hunting down hidden objects? What about like solving puzzles and uncovering secrets? Then Detective Story is for you!
We always read and take into account what our players have to say. Please write your suggestions and wishes in the comments section. Best regards, the development team!
Detective Story: Jack’s Case is a free game with in-game resources available for purchase. If you don't want to make purchases, you can disable this option in Settings. You can also play offline if you don't have an internet connection!
Detective Story contains the following subscription:
- VIP Membership (1 week) offers a weekly subscription for 4.99$ (you waste 25% less energy and get access to daily Detective Briefcase).
End of the trial period and subscription renewal
- The price indicated is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual changes may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal during the 24 hours before the end of the current period, and the amount charged will be the current cost of renewal.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time in your iTunes Account Settings.
Canceling trial or subscription
- You can turn off auto-renewal for subscriptions whenever you want through iTunes. Please see https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
- When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
- The current active subscription period cannot be canceled.
- When subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in the Subscription Options.
Terms of Service: http://dieselpuppet.com/eula
Join our Facebook community:
· bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love the game ,
Walk in with a open mind and you will do fine ,if walk in trying to find something wrong with it you will find something
VERY SLOW!! NEED DEEP POCKETS!!
I like the game, good graphics and story. You need A LOT of coins to pay for forensic stuff. You also need coins to upgrade 4 offices. Upgrading offices is suppose to refill your energy bar faster. The hidden pictures are timed, (1:28mins) and hints are costly. There is a daily challenge, and I mean a CHALLENGE! The one I tried gave me 6 mins to complete 5 different puzzles.(which I could not do) you can keep trying for 1 energy per try.
One of the daily puzzles was to find 8 differences between the 2 pics...problem was, the pics are bigger than you realize and have to be expanded.
Coins are hard to come by as you only get like 30-50 per search and it casts 20 energy per search. I did have the opportunity to double my coins with an ad after each search...annoying.
I know you want to make money, but when the game is so stingy, you chase us away. Nobody wants to spend money and get nothing in return.
The plot seems interesting enough but the problem I have is the push to use real money: the piggy bank, there is a boat I am supposed to look at a high cost of coins, AND I am supposed fix up offices for coworkers. Then you don’t get much when you do searches. Just not my style. However the dialogue is realistic and the logic is reasonable as well. The characters are also believable which is why I gave it a three.
- AZUR INTERACTIVE GAMES LIMITED
- 1.5 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Diesel Puppet
- In-App Purchases
- 2 200 Coins $4.99
- 4 500 Coins $9.99
- 9 200 Coins $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.