Never forget who you borrowed money or who you owe money. Who Owes Me - Debt Manager is a simple App to remember debts. You can mark debts as paid and always have an overview of money you lent to friends.
You can also use your contacts to quickly add new debts.
Easy to use interface to quickly manage debts.
- Cloud Sync between multiple iOS devices
- Touch/Face ID
- Multiple folders
- Use contacts for faster inputs
- Over 100 Currencies
- Part payments
- Mark as paid
- Export data
- Automatic backups
- Remind people via SMS/WhatsApp/E-Mail
All pro features, unlimited entries and Cloud Sync between multiple iOS devices can be used after a one time payment or an active auto-renewal subscription. This three in app purchases can be bought in the app.
- You can choose between a monthly and a yearly auto-renewal subscription.
- Subscriptions include all pro features, unlimited entries and Cloud Sync between multiple iOS devices.
- The subscription will renew automatically 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The subscription price depends on the subscription period you choose.
- You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account Settings.
- Both subscriptions include a free trial period.
- You will not be charged until your trial has ended.
- Your iTunes Account will only be charged once your purchase is confirmed.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://whoowesme.app/tos.pdf
- Added option to hide already paid entries in PDFs
Ratings and Reviews
Literally does what its name says
This is a great little tracker to use for fantasy football, softball team, concert tickets, or any expenses that you prepay for your friends or teammates. It does exactly what you need it to do. The new update in April 2019 improved it visually and made it easier to record payments.
The Butler Did It 603
Seems to be a good app but I don't know why I can't use it anymore change phones and now it doesn't work soon as we fix that this is still gonna be a good app
It’s a lot easier then trying to manage a groups funds manually, but it more geared to lining you friends, roommates, or family money. Or if they/you owe money for breaking something, or something like that.
I’d like to request a ‘Recurring Payment’ option for people (like me) who manage clubs that collect group dues, or even a whole new app specifically for something like that.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Roman Voglhuber
- 16.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Voglhuber
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pro $1.99
- Who Owes Me Pro $26.99
- Yearly Pro $13.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.