Show off your smarts and stand out to companies by playing rapid-fire brain games that measure the key qualities recruiters look for. JobFlare games measure your cognitive abilities, and we connect you with companies that value your strengths.
Your scores signal raw potential to great companies hiring smart candidates.
As you improve your score and pass each level, you’ll earn stars that represent your hireability. Your scores highlight your abilities to companies, so start playing now to launch your career!
• Play brain games that challenge your mental fitness, math skills, and verbal aptitude.
• Show off your cognitive ability, the number one predictor of job success.
• Keep playing to improve your scores, level up, earn stars, and impress companies.
• Each game measures skills that have real-world applications for your career:
- Mental fitness games assess memory and attention to detail.
- Math games measure your problem-solving skills and logical thinking.
- Verbal games gauge the strength of your communication skills.
FIND YOUR NEXT JOB
• Get opportunities directly in your inbox.
• Use the job finder to locate companies hiring near you. Explore new jobs daily to find top employers in your area.
• Apply to jobs in-app with JobFlare’s quick apply feature.
• Track your progress with the Player Card and submit it to companies in lieu of a resume when you apply to jobs.
• NEW: Receive messages directly from hiring companies in-app and connect with employers.
Play your way to your next job. Level up your job search with JobFlare today!
Have questions or comments? Visit us at JobFlare.com, or reach out at email@example.com
You can now receive messages directly from hiring companies in-app and connect with employers.
Ratings and Reviews
A fun and helpful app!
I was in a bit of a rough spell with the job search, losing confidence on my own worth and just getting really discouraged, when a friend recommended this app to me. The games gave me a quantitative and realistic view of my own abilities and really helped me build my self confidence back up. It also will help you out by getting you signed up for email alerts on jobs you might be interested in or qualified for.
As a competitive person, I have a great time playing all these games! They are fun and engaging, and I’ve honestly lost serious chunks of time to this app (way more productive than wasting time on Facebook).
Once you reach expert level on the games, you get paired with a career coach! My career coach Meg was amazing. She found so many jobs that sounded so wonderful that I wasn’t able to find on my own. She help me reformat my online presence on multiple jobseeking platforms and really helped me tailor my resume. Thanks to her and this app, I start a new and amazing career next week!
We shall see
I went a long period of time without playing with this app. It looks like they have made some good changes. Especially the incentives to get to higher rankings. When I first started playing I was skeptical because I had no secondary education or experience in the fields I was interested in, but now I have a technical trade and said experience. I have been playing again for less than an hour and I’m almost to expert level where they promise to give you one-on-one time with top talent scouts. If they hold true to that promise then this app will be worth every penny that I didn’t pay, but you get my drift.
Full of potential
I just got the app today, played my way through each game once and the looked for a way to add my resume. I couldn’t find it or anywhere that would allow me to customize my job search based off experience and education. The site recommended about 5 or 6 jobs that all required more education or experience than I currently have. Being able to use a combination of the scores from the games and real world experience would provide more accurate results. It also would be nice to have a job search portion where I can type in various titles and pay ranges to help me find my next job.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you so much for your constructive feedback. Reviews like yours help us make a better app and improve ourselves so we can help more people.
I'm going to bring your suggestions to our team and we will see how we can work to implement them in a later version of the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.