Experiment with plant characters, evolve them into new species and discover their unique personalities. Keep collecting plants until you’ve collected them all! The world of science just got a little bit weirder and a lot more fun with Toca Lab: Plants!
Just like with the first app in the Toca Lab Series, Toca Lab: Elements, your curiosity will lead the way. Choose your plant, then visit five different locations in the lab:
● Grow light: Shine the light on your plant and watch what happens! Does your plant bask and happily sigh in the light, or groan and wriggle away? What happens when you turn the light up a notch or two?
● Watering tank: Put your plant in the tank and fill it up with water. Will your plant float? How does your plant behave when it’s soaking wet?
● Nutrition station: What’s the optimal diet for your plant? Try the three different nutrition formulas and discover which ones your plant character likes!
● Cloning machine: Spin the wheel on the cloning machine and before you know it, you’ll have five little versions of your plant. Wonder what the clones can do? Experiment and find out!
● Crossbreeding apparatus: Here you can mix two plants to create something unexpected. Try it and see what happens!
Have fun experimenting at each station to see how the plants evolve. Keep experimenting until you’ve collected all 35 plant characters in the app. Once you’ve collected a plant, keep experimenting to continue to evolve it! Who says kids can’t be scientists? Toca Lab: Plants brings out the budding botanist in everybody!
- Start with one plant and experiment your way to 35 different plant characters, each with its own unique personality!
- Continue to evolve existing plants through experimentation!
- Evolve plants with five lab tools: grow light, watering tank, nutrition station, cloning machine and the crossbreeding apparatus.
- Discover plants from five groups: green algae, mosses, ferns, trees and flowering plants.
- Learn the names and Latin names of real-life plants!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
At Toca Boca, we believe in the power of play to spark kids’ imaginations and help them learn about the world. We design our products from the kids' perspective to empower kids to be playful, to be creative and to be who they want to be. Our products include award-winning apps that have been downloaded more than 150 million times in 215 countries and offer fun, safe, open-ended play experiences. Learn more about Toca Boca and our products at tocaboca.com.
Thanks for playing Toca Lab: Plants! We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. We made some minor tweaks in this version for a better play experience. Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When I heard that the game was coming out I got so exited! Then I bought it, and I was surprised because I thought that there would be more things you could do to make the plant change. But I was still happy about it, It is a really fun game. Worth every penny, 🤑
I love this game so much!
Hello! Welcome to my review! I love Toca Lab Plants so much, as the title implies. I was first introduced to it by my cousins and I just loved the silliness and the cuteness! The plants have very unique and colorful designs, which is a plus! I also like how Toca Boca added the names and scientific names of the plants, which is very helpful to those who want to learn more about plants! Each little plant character is so, so fun. It makes me sad that the plants can wither a bit if they get too much of the heat lamp, though. I love this game, but I believe it can be completed a little too quick. I finished it on the second day I had the game, and although it is super fun, I wish there were more additions to the game, such as adding a lot more plants. Possibly prehistoric plants! There could be like a little time machine icon, you click on it, there are colorful swirls while the prehistoric “lab” is loading, along with little plants swirling and twirling, and TADA! You’re back in the Mesozoic Era! Please add this because I want to be a paleontologist some day and I would love to learn more about prehistoric plants! Thank you if you read this review, Toca Boca, and have a nice day! Stay safe! (P.S. Sorry for such a lengthy review!)
Please, please please add new plants
The game is phenomenal, the creativity and style, its the perfect plant game. i believe that this game should continue to update, and add new features. The game is very fun but with only 35 plants when there are 100’s of Subspecies’s of plants that can be explored, tropical plants like philodendron and things like that. Also a station to have 10 pots to grow more of the plants(and i did love how you had to collect water, that was a very nice little touch). I do get that this is a kids game to explore the basics of botany but, you could release plants packs or something, like $0.99 for a pack of 20 new plants. i feel that it would do very well, i would personally buy them.
- Toca Boca AB
- 135.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Toca Boca
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.