Cirkus is a native app built mac-first for scheduling, team collaboration, project management, and task management.
Plan your work and book your tasks, projects, people and resources. Check off tasks and projects while seeing your priorities with clarity. Store files within the app and within team conversations and chats. Create task triggers and automate your work flow in new ways.
Cirkus scheduling allows you to plan your resources, and see that your projects are on track. It offers all the project and task management features that you’d expect like due dates, reminders, assignees, comments, recurring tasks and file attachments, as well as advanced features such as project templates, custom fields, and task triggers that support complex, repetitive workflows.
Cirkus is free to use, and fully localized in English, Spanish, German, Russian, Macedonian and Swedish.
• Quickly book people, equipment and resources as you need them.
• Visualise your bookings and projects in a timeline view.
• Associate bookings to projects and tasks.
• Collaborate on bookings with comments, attached files and booking history.
• Be notified of new bookings, or updates, on all your devices.
• Assign a single task to multiple people using Roles
• See the status of each person contributing to a task or project
• Smart reminders keep everyone on track
• Customize views to visualize your priorities
TEAM COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
• Conversations, files, and project scope all in one place
• Eliminate need for email threads and third party file storage
• Private conversations within tasks and projects keep everyone focused
ADVANCED FEATURES (for free!)
• Create task templates to save time on recurring tasks
• Automate your workflow with task triggers
• Set up permission profiles to collaborate with freelancers and temporary workers
• Organizations/teams clarify team management and workflow
• Easily invite team members to Cirkus
• Integrate freelancers into your projects with the right level of privacy
• Assign tasks and see current progress across teams and groups
With our web and iOS versions you can keep in sync on all your devices.
To learn more about our features, and access our training videos, check cirkus.com.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
- Fixed an issue which may have caused high CPU while working in the Schedule view.
- You can now save your commonly used searches, and easily re-run reports on Tasks, Bookings and Projects.
- Personal tasks (tasks outside of Projects), are now assigned directly without an acceptance step. You can manage this behaviour in your User Preferences.
- We fixed some crashes related to the Search in the toolbar.
- In the Schedule, you can now optionally show week numbers in the calendar.
- In our last release we allowed hiding of the Inspector, this time it’s the left navigation menu. With these new toolbar options, you get more space for collaboration and see the big picture of your schedule.
- Limited Workspace members are now restricted to seeing only the Bookings that they are involved in.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Stable and easy
Quite one of the best TODO lists for teams, can group by organizations, contacts, in each can have projects and subprojects. Extremely easy to use actually with a lot of features. Only missing thing is a client for Windows. that is a bit of a missing target to make it full system.
First Couple Hours Use
Really nice and clean interface. Very easy to use. Nothing fancy, just a beefy todo list really. But you can group tasks by project. And by team members. Just what I was looking for to help me keep track of tasks and projects without the need of a steep learning curve.
Lacks basic tasks functionality
For example, doesn't support taks recurrence, a very basic task feature. Not ready for prime time.
Developer Response ,
Hi Marchetype, thanks for taking your time to send us your feedback.
I'm sorry you didn't find recurring tasks when you tried out Cirkus, but we were busy working on it and we introduced recurring tasks in recent months.
We would love you to give the app another try. Get in touch at email@example.com if you need any help, or have any other feedback.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Farmers WIFE S.L.
- 20.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, German, Macedonian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 Farmers WIFE S.L.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.