Find freight faster and easier with DAT Load Board for Truckers, the most advanced load board app for owner-operators, carriers, and dispatchers. DAT subscribers get access to nearly 1 million truckloads posted every business day on the DAT Network, all from the palm of your hand. That's more than 235 million load posts per year (2018 est.), with 181 million of them posted first on DAT or nowhere else.
Just log in with the same info you use for DAT Power, Express, TruckersEdge, or MembersEdge and get access to easy-to-use tools you can’t find anywhere else.
- See up to 500 results at once – No need to thumb through pages
- Sort search results by offer rate
- Learns how you work - App remembers your preferences so you save time
- Broker reviews and credit scores
- Spot market rates for lanes you search (depending on your DAT subscription)
- Remembers lanes you recently searched
- Post your trucks so that brokers call you about available freight
- Worklist allows you to save load details for follow-up, trip history, and for future reference
Find truck freight that fits your business needs, no matter what type of trailer you’re pulling, including:
- Dry Van
- LTL loads / Partials
- Expedited freight
- Power only
- ... and many more
Not already a DAT, TruckersEdge, or MembersEdge customer? Call 800.551.8847
Searching for loads? Save them to your Worklist, a new tool that lets you save load details for follow-up, trip history, and for future reference.
- Swipe right in the search results to add a load to your Worklist, OR
- Add/remove loads from the Worklist directly in the load details
- The green indicator will show you which loads are on your Worklist
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Would be nice if by taping on total trip miles number, google map would show origin and destination trip, just like on website. Thank you.
Makes searching for loads a breeze . Only thing I could add as of this moment is the feature to remove a post from visibility . If a load is old/cheap or if I called on it already a simple swipe right just like the add to work list but the opposite would be great . And bring it back up if they change something on the posting like raising the rate for example . This was possible on the old DAT program before it went to web based . Great app overall though thank you .
Not for brokers
I know the app says its for truckers, but I can’t wrap my head around why it doesn’t have a brokerage side. Seems like it would take them 20 minutes to add brokerage load posting and truck searching functionality. Would be really convenient to post and cover a load from my phone while on the go. On the mobile website you can’t post rates, which I also can’t wrap my mind around...
Developer Response ,
Yes, this is an app for carriers, but please contact us with suggestions of what you would like to see in a broker app: email@example.com
- DAT Solutions, LLC
- 38.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019 DAT Solutions. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.