Yass, Pluto Insights just got more lit!
> Sub-category breakdowns, top spent brands
> Last week/month vs This week/month comparisons
> Commit to spending challenges directly from your insights!
• See available vs total balance breakdown on Accounts page!
• Space invaders squished, propulsion system enhanced.
And finally... be sure to join the Pluto Safe waitlist today for early access! Easily stash funds into Pluto for that study abroad program, Coachella, next semester's course readers—you name it. 100% free, FDIC-insured & as convenient as Venmo!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a good start
I do like the app. There are some great things like comparing your spending habits with others that match your situation. Here are just a few things I wish were different:
1) I would love if you could change when your weekly challenges start and end. I would like to be able to match it to my pay day to have a little bit of a more accurate very of savings.
2) I wish it would some how save of you categorize things. I have a bill that is always marked as spending.
3) I would like it if you could adjust how much you put towards the goal. At the end of the week it says “you’ve save X amount towards Y goal” but if I would like to adjust that in case of something else coming up or maybe you want to put it toward another goal instead for the week.
Again there are some great things about the app but just a few adjustments would make it perfect. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Hi Kaitlyn - thanks for such a thorough review! 😍
(1) Custom paycheck-based durations is definitely on our roadmap - we feel you!
(2) Can you reach out to us via in-app chat with the bill that's mis-categorized? Regardless, "apply category change to all merchants" is on our roadmap too!
(3) We'll be adding that feature when we launch Pluto savings account!
Sorry for any inconveniences those have caused so far. We're working hard to get them done 👌 Keep the feedback coming! -Pluto Team
Pluto has more potential than any other finance app I have seen thus far, and I’m excited to see the app grow and change in ways that make my personal finances much easier (and almost fun) to manage. The app includes so many useful tools and provides such remarkable accessibility to my linked bank account that shows each of my transactions in detail, and even separates them by category of what each transaction was spent on. In the Insights tab of the app, there is an available bar graph that compiles all of my spending habits into an easy-to-read diagram. It shows results from the current week, the past week, as well as the weekly and monthly averages to inform you on what you’re spending on most! The challenges that I’m able to set for myself do genuinely help me save money on certain categories that I’m spending too much on. Pluto sends you notifications to let you know how much you’ve spent in a certain category, and how much you could save if you spent less. Overall, the app is extremely helpful, incredibly resourceful, and it’s still young! Not to mention, the customer service is rapidly responsive and always provides me with accurate information. They reply to any inquiries, questions, or comments within minutes, and the communication service is available on their own app. 5/5 from me.
Developer Response ,
Hi Johnny - we're blushing from your incredible feedback! 😳 This is why we do what we do. We've got a lot more work ahead and look forward to continually improving your Pluto experience + how you manage finances! Much love to you. -Pluto Team
Great app that has a lot of potential and could be very beneficial with a couple improvements
I just downloaded the Pluto app 2 days ago and I absolutely love it. Kind of... It could use some improvements which can make it sooo much better which they are actually working on currently. One of their upcoming features is called “Pluto Safe” and it lets you safely transfer money from your bank account to your Pluto Safe account to save money towards a goal that you may have. I also really like how the developer of the app reaches out and asks for the users feedback, recommendations, and anything else you may have to say about the app, which helps them improve the app according to the users needs. I recommend everyone to try this app and I’m sure you’ll love it. But if anyone says otherwise, what do have to lose? Nothing, so give it a try and if you don’t find the app useful, you’re not bound to use it and you can always leave feedback to help the developers make improvements.
Developer Response ,
Your feedback is super important to us; it's users like you that help us get better. Thanks so much for your honest review and glad you love Pluto! We can't wait to launch Pluto Safe as well; it'll take your savings to another level. Don't ever hesitate to chat with us for more feedback 🙏 -Pluto Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.