A recent 5-STAR review that captures what we're about:
○ "If you think this is just another daily devotional app, you’re incredibly mistaken..." by felixthecass – April, 2019 (USA).
►NOT YOUR AVERAGE DAILY DEVOTIONS◄
The Pocket Fuel App devotions dig deep into our sacred texts, they avoid cliché and sit with ambiguity, all while nurturing your curiosity and wonder. They're powerful, two minute reads that are simple but have helped change the script in thousands of people's lives.
There’s a new and meaningful, blog-style devotional each day, accompanied by beautifully designed images and lock screens. Join tens of thousands of daily readers as together we discover a daily practice of meaningful spirituality so that you can live a fulfilling and courageous life.
○ Easy-to-read, but challenging, blog-style devotional.
○ Daily wallpaper lock screen to inspire you each day.
○ Honest, personal and cliché–free devotionals that aren't preachy or dogmatic.
○ Beautiful, intuitive and easy to use layout and design.
○ Easily share the devotion text or image directly with friends or on social media.
○ Night Reading mode.
○ Customisable notifications to remind you to read at your ideal time of day.
○ Search by series.
○ Save your favourite devotions to easily find them again.
○ Adjustable font size.
►WHAT PEOPLE (OUR AMAZING USERS AND COMMUNITY) ARE SAYING◄
○ "Following a deep spiritual crisis Pocket Fuel helped open a window to my soul where I'm being reintroduced to God. I've found that the daily meditations have given words to vague notions of truth that were prompting me toward the Divine. My wife and I read it everyday - with Lizzy and Jesse's insights prompting hours of conversation. And if I'm truthful, they've helped save our marriage.” by David, founder of Global Story 2 Films (USA).
○ “Could not imagine my mornings without this life changing, awe-inspiring app” by andreaneeleman (South Africa).
○ "This writing and referencing in this daily devotional is exceptional. Its concise and thoughtful and the perfect way to start my day. The app is easy to access and allows for easy sharing of single devotions with friends- which I often do!” by Team5L (USA).
○ “I struggle with faith and I have no interest in reading an entire traditional bible verse so this app has been super helpful in translating the message into a meaningful word that I am able to understand and apply to my life." by Kthomas523 (USA).
START A SUBSCRIPTION WITH A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL
• Monthly subscription for US$1.99 /month; or
• SAVE OVER 40% with an Annual subscription for US$12.49 /year (Recommended)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Thanks for checking us out! Please feel free to email us with any thoughts, comments or questions. We’re stoked that you’re here.
Bug fixes and performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
There are no words to express how much this app means to me.
Lizzie & Jesse provide encouragement and they speak the truth. It’s not just their opinions it’s what they feel from their heart and what they’ve learned from God‘s teachings. They make it easy to understand what I may not fully understanding if I just read the Bible. They make everything relatable by using examples of real life experiences & challenges they faced in their own lives revealing the truth about how difficult and challenging life can be and also how amazing it can be when draw closer to God. I have been reading this app for years and I love it more today than I did years ago I am so grateful for their work and I pray that they know how much of an impact they’re real writing Affects and helps others with the challenges people face in their daily lives. Whether you’re struggling with a relationship or grieving the loss of a loved one or battling addiction if you take the time to really read their words your heart❤️ will be touched! It’s so admirable that they have chose to Help others as there lives work. In my opinion they are TRUE EXAMPLES of disciples. Thank you Lizzie and Jessie four having the courage to decide to make this your life’s work!
This app is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I grew up in a religious family, going to church on Sunday and saying my nightly prayers with my parents.
Like some teenagers, I got lost and questioned my faith in God. I stopped going to church, stopped reading the word, and turned away. I tried filling myself up to the brim with school work and activities to keep me distracted from what I truly felt. I felt alone, depressed, and abandoned. I’ve tried app after app trying to force some sort of reconnection to give me the comfort that He was still there. None of them really resonated with me. They seemed empty, like there was no legitimate energy to them. I felt discouraged.
Pocket Fuel has done everything right for me. Just two weeks ago I decided to try finding God again. I found this app and it’s been fantastic! The devotionals have such powerful messages written in a way that I can understand and make me think. The messages stick with me all day, I always find myself going back to what I read and I really find that important. The app is easy to use, the wallpapers are fantastic, and it overall helps me guide myself through this. I’m thankful for finding the app when I did :)
Serenity and peace - a true gift to all its readers.
I have to start off by saying I’ve never in my life been a wildly religious person. I started reading devotions recently as a way to connect myself with someone I know will always have the right path for me in mind. This platform provides a convenient yet simplistically powerful message every single day. I read it at night as a way for my brain to ease before I sleep. I rejoice in the fact I’ll have another tomorrow to look forward to. The words make sense. The meaning is truthful and is no more and no less than what is needed every single day. It’s informative, and yet a wonderful short story all wrapped into a post covered by an inspirational quote that triggers you to start developing emotions towards it. I’m proud to be a part of this and I would scream from the rooftops how amazing it is, but for the sake of my neighbors I digress here in this review. Seriously all my recommendation goes to Liz and Jesse. They are amazing, and so it’s Pocket Fuel! 5 stars, blown away.
- Practice Media Pty Ltd
- 42.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Practice Media Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Devotions for 1 Month $1.99
- Daily Devotional for 1 Year $12.49
- 1 Month Archive Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.