Take control of your thyroid health and get the real you back with PILIPALA.
Track your symptoms, manage your medication* and show your doctors, family, and friends how you really feel with easy-to-share reports. PILIPALA arms you with the data for better consultations to get the right treatment, reduce your symptoms and start living life to the full again.
(*Pilipala supports Levothyroxine, Liothyronine T3, NDT and a range of other thyroid meds, vitamins and supplements)
Whether your thyroid is underactive or overactive, PILIPALA is simple to use, has comprehensive features and has been designed and tested by people just like you. And it works 24/7, 365.
PILIPALA supports 70+ different lab results, including Free Thyroxine (FT4), Free Triiodothyronine (FT3), Thyroid Suppressing Hormone (TSH), Reverse T3 (rT3) and antibodies tests. In addition to serum results, PILIPALA also supports saliva (cortisol) and urine (T3/T4) tests, plus the Short Cynacthen Test (30m).
“For too long, thyroid conditions have been under-researched, misunderstood and misdiagnosed. PILIPALA has the potential to change that.” - Lyn Mynott, Chief Executive, Thyroid UK
"From everything I have read so far, this could be very helpful to people with thyroid problems" - Dr Adrian Heald, Consultant Physician in Diabetes and Endocrinology
“Its a lifesaver app. Without this, I would be right back to foggy land every day.” - Marisse, Ireland
“I’m finding the app really helpful. It’s helped me realise how many of the symptoms I experienced may be linked to my thyroid problem”. - Justyna, England
"This is the app I wish I had when I first got sick". - Helen, Wales
Explaining what’s going on with your thyroid condition can be difficult, as it’s invisible to everyone but you. Show how your condition affects you day-to-day with PILIPALA’s sharable reports, and have better conversations about the support, treatment and care you need to thrive.
** Endorsed by Thyroid UK
** Finalist at Medica - the world's largest medical trade fair
** Featured at HealthTechUK
** Supported By Welsh Government
** Member of Life Sciences Hub Wales
Our goal: happier, healthier lives for people with thyroid conditions.
Top PILIPALA features:
• View a live summary of your thyroid health metrics
• Medication and supplements reminders (50+ built-in)
• Track your thyroid symptoms (200+ built-in)
• Track your meals and snacks
• Track your mood and emotions
• Track your daily activities (40+ built-in)
• Lab test results organiser (70+ built-in)
• Easily compare good and bad days
• Identify patterns and trends
• Share medication, symptoms, food, mood and daily activities reports with your healthcare professionals
• Record sleep and naps (inc. sleep quality)
• Make notes about your day
• Record vital signs (inc basal body temperature)
• Sync data with Apple Health, inc. period tracking and physical activity
• Comprehensive notifications - including skip, snooze, flexible repeat options and support for shift workers
Upgrade anytime to a PILIPALA PRO SUBSCRIPTION:
PILIPALA PRO is available on either a monthly or yearly recurring subscription basis, so we can keep building the things that help you keep your thyroid health on track.
Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm your purchase, and automatically renews and discloses the cost of the renewal within 24-hours of the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Auto-renew must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
More information: : https://getpilipala.com/
You asked us to make a subscription-free version of Pilipala, so here it is!
1. Pilipala is now available to you without an upfront subscription or a trial
2. The new, unlimited Pilipala Pro is even better value for money
3. Payment options have been simplified
4. Setting up Pilipala is now much faster and a lot less complicated
We've also fixed a number of bugs and continue to work on making Pilipala easier for you to use
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was looking for an app to track thyroid symptoms so I downloaded this app. Entered my information in and then could not go further until I agreed to pay monthly after a free trial.
Not something I would pay monthly for.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for that Ashlyn. Our website and App Store page clearly state that there is both a free trial and 3 paid subscription options and that you can cancel at any time. Why not give it a go? Nothing to lose...
Not very user friendly and way overpriced
Developer Response ,
We're disappointed! We'd love to hear from you direct about how we can improve PILIPALA. We spend a lot of time talking to our customers and beta testers about how we can make the app more user-friendly. But, we can always do better...
- Salubrious Ltd
- 49.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016-20 Salubrious Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Full access (yearly) $21.99
- Full access (monthly) $3.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.