The most complete collection of Emanuel Lasker's games ever compiled. Contains 630 games, covering the entire long career of the 2nd World Champion in chess (held the title from 1896 to 1921). All the games are deeply annotated. Special section, "Play as Lasker" with 203 quiz positions to try and find both strong and beautiful moves played by Lasker in his games.
This course is in the series Chess King Learn (https://learn.chessking.com/), which is an unprecedented chess teaching method. In the series are included courses in tactics, strategy, openings, middle game, and endgame, split by levels from beginners to experienced players, and even professional players.
With the help of this course, you can improve your chess knowledge, learn new tactical tricks and combinations, and consolidate the acquired knowledge into practice.
The program acts as a coach who gives tasks to solve and helps to solve them if you get stuck. It will give you hints, explanations and show you even striking refutation of the mistakes you might make.
The program also contains a theoretical section, which explains the methods of the game in a certain stage of the game, based on actual examples. The theory is presented in an interactive way, which means you can not only read the text of the lessons, but also to make moves on the board and work out unclear moves on the board.
Advantages of the program:
• High quality examples, all double-checked for correctness
• You need to enter all key moves, required by the teacher
• Different levels of complexity of the tasks
• Various goals, which need to be reached in the problems
• The program gives hint if an error is made
• For typical mistaken moves, the refutation is shown
• You can play out any position of the tasks against the computer
• Interactive theoretical lessons
• Structured table of contents
• The program monitors the change in the rating (ELO) of the player during the learning process
• Test mode with flexible settings
• Possibility to bookmark favorite exercises
• The application is adapted to the bigger screen of a tablet
• The application does not require an internet connection
The course includes a free part, in which you can test the program. Lessons offered in the free version is fully functional. They allow you to test the application in real world conditions before releasing the following topics:
1. Emanuel Lasker
2. Positional play
2.1. Creating and exploiting weaknesses
2.2. Fighting for an initiative
2.3. Improving positions of pieces
2.4. Favorable exchange
2.5. Transforming pawn structure. Breakthrough. Opening files.
3. Attack on the enemy king
4. Tactical blow
6.1. Complicated multi-piece endings
6.2. Endgame technique
• App is updated for iPhone X
• New home screen
• Animated playback of theory with sound
• Date of reading the theory
• Disabled automatic playback of refutations
• Option to reset password
• Renaming of account
• Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CHESSQUEEN INC
- 47.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Chess King
- In-App Purchases
- Full Course $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.