Welcome to Daily Shopping Stories, the most exciting, fun-filled animated shopping center ever! Buy food, try on new clothes, or get a fresh look at the hair salon. The possibilities are endless!
Daily Shopping Stories is fun, safe, educational entertainment for little ones and older kids alike. It’s the latest in the Stories series, following the popular games Happy Daycare Stories and Sweet Home Stories, enjoyed by more than 2 million players.
Designed for children ages 3 to 10, Daily Shopping Stories includes different spaces with various characters of all ages and professions, as well as a plethora of objects to experiment with. The game develops creativity and imagination while children learn, and improves language skills through the creation of stories.
CREATE YOUR OWN SHOPPING STORIES
You can experiment with anything you see. A pair of scissors? Let’s try a new haircut! A piece of fruit? Throw it in the blender and enjoy a delicious smoothie! There are hundreds of objects placed throughout the 16 different areas, as well as characters from different professions. You could create millions of amazing stories!
EXPLORE DAILY SHOPPING STORIES
Discover 16 spaces with 7 shops and outdoor areas, and 13 characters of different ages and occupations. Try on new clothes for the whole family in the clothing stores, weigh the different fruits and vegetables in the supermarket before buying them, change your hairstyle at the beauty salon, and rest after a long day of shopping with a cup of tea on the café terrace.
LEARN BY PLAYING
Experience day-to-day life in an inviting shopping center. Each shop is different and offers various objects to play and experiment with. You can discover dozens of hidden surprises! In addition, as with all PlayToddlers games, you will be playing in a safe environment, appropriate for all ages, without violence, cruelty to animals, or third-party ads.
- Sixteen attractive spaces with seven shops and discoveries to be made in every corner.
- Thirteen characters of different ages and occupations that can be personalized however you like: Hairstyle, hair color, skin tone, beard style, clothing items and accessories.
- Hundreds of objects with literally thousands of possible interactions: clothing, food, toys, and hair salon items are just a few examples.
- More than 70 different articles of clothing and accessories await you in the shops. Choose your favorites and dress the whole family in colorful hats, shirts, pants, and dresses.
- Café and restaurant where you can serve a fruit smoothie to café customers on the terrace, or a plate of sushi with tea in the restaurant.
- Supermarket full of fruits, vegetables, and other foods that you can weigh, ring up, and bag.
- Beauty salon, where you can give free reign to your fashion skills.
- Toy store with dozens of things you will want to play with: video games, stuffed animals, interactive dolls, musical instruments, and sports equipment.
- No rules or goals: You decide what your stories will be!
- Safe, educational, and appropriate for all ages. No third-party ads.
- One single purchase, valid for life, unlocks all shops and characters for less than the cost of a cup of coffee.
Specifically designed to be played by children as young as three, but detailed enough to entertain and captivate children up to 10 years old or older. Daily Shopping Stories ignites kids’ imagination and creativity and keeps them engaged for hours.
The free version includes two shops, a carousel, and 8 outdoor spaces for you to give the game a try. When you are ready to purchase, you can unlock all of the game’s shops and characters with one single purchase through the app, valid for life.
PlayToddlers’ games address different areas of development for young children and are designed for use by the whole family. The simple, attractive interface allows kids to use the app on their own, heightening their learning and self-esteem.
- This update includes some performance improvements and added compatibility with latest iOS devices
Ratings and Reviews
It’s Great but it needs some fixes...
I don’t like it’s five dollars for a few tiny shops and props I love how you can get characters in the game but you have to spend money on some shops and some stuff in the store does that seem ridiculous if you buy it try not to regret it because sometimes things like this are just a waste of money
I love the game but one problem
I love this game but there’s one problem the last level I have not unlocked it cost money I don’t really like it but I like how the other levels are free you get to play them and I like how we said every time also this game is very fun I would love to play more so I would love to download please make it please keep making more games of these these are so much fun I’m thinking you should make a farm and it’s it it would just make the game much better I love this game and I love it so much I just got this yesterday and it’s my favorite game already I love it I hope you can make more I just really love this game I want you to make more thank you
How about changing the characters expressions?
I love these games but you should change the expressions like to cry or be mad. Here’s the feelings. Happy Crying Mad Scared Shocked Excited happy will look like their normal face Crying will like the sick people in central hospital except without the stuff going around their head and tears rolling down their eyes. Mad will look like the characters eye brows tillted down and a frown. Scared will look like the character sweating and shaking and a frown. Shocked will look like their mouth open. Excited will look like their happy with their mouth open.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SUBARA SG Ltd.
- 103 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2018, PlayToddlers
- In-App Purchases
- Full version shops unlock $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.