Welcome to a better way to manage your account with our customer mobile app. You can view and pay your bill, report an outage, check outage status, manage your accounts, view billing history, and more! Use the "Remember me" feature to make login a breeze. Everything is now at the touch of your fingertips.
- Report a power outage
- Check outage status and track restoration progress
- Easy access to view outage maps in your area
- Choose "Remember me" to skip logging in each time you use the app*
- View your real-time account balance, payment due date, and balance details
- View and download your bill (PDF)
- Pay immediately for free from your bank account
- Make automatic or scheduled payments
- Other ways to pay (credit/debit card, in-person, by phone)
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Compare how your current usage compares to last month or the same time last year
- Enroll in and manage your paperless billing
- Add or delete your bank accounts
- Enroll in and manage billing and outage alerts
*Logging into the Appalachian Power app requires an active account that is registered online at AppalachianPower.com
•In our ELECTRIFYING new release we have added Historical Weather to the Energy Usage section of the app to help you understand how temperature impacts your energy usage. You will now be able to see the average high and low temperature for each day of your current billing cycle, the previous billing cycle, and the same billing cycle of the previous year.
•We have also implemented a feature that will allow us notify users on older versions of the app that a new version is available.
•Additionally, this release contains some small user interface changes, along with performance enhancements to keep your app experience smooth.
We are always working hard to ensure our app meets, or exceeds your expectations. Please submit any and all app feedback to email@example.com.
If you are enjoying this app, please leave us a rating and a review in the app store!
Ratings and Reviews
No daily balance.
Can you please make an update to show the daily balance. FPL app has it where you can log in and it shows how much your current electrics is daily.
No Credit Card Support
This app is useless it does not have credit card support it just redirects you to the same site you would use on the web. There needs to be a card pay option in the app that remembers my information.
Gonna charge $2.95 to pay bill through this app. Have to have the paperless billing option to pay for free.. My other utilities and bills I can pay for free with their apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.