Welcome to a better way to manage your account with our customer mobile app. You can view and pay your bill, report an outage, check outage status, manage your accounts, view billing history, and more! Use the "Remember me" feature to make login a breeze. Everything is now at the touch of your fingertips.
- Report a power outage
- Check outage status and track restoration progress
- Easy access to view outage maps in your area
- Choose "Remember me" to skip logging in each time you use the app*
- View your real-time account balance, payment due date, and balance details
- View and download your bill (PDF)
- Pay immediately for free from your bank account
- Make automatic or scheduled payments
- Other ways to pay (credit/debit card, in-person, by phone)
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Compare how your current usage compares to last month or the same time last year
- Enroll in and manage your paperless billing
- Add or delete your bank accounts
- Enroll in and manage billing and outage alerts
*Logging into the I&M app requires an active account that is registered online at IndianaMichiganPower.com
In this release we've changed the payment account selection process to not use the first available payment account when you don’t have a default payment account. If you don’t have a default payment account, we will not select one for you from your list of payment accounts. Additionally, we have corrected a number of bugs to ensure that your payment experience continues to be smooth and reliable.
We are always working hard to ensure our app meets your expectations. Please submit any and all app feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have used the I&M web sight on all my devices and have been pleased. I was notified today of the app version and downloaded it to my phone. The problem I have with it vs. the web site version, is that you cannot not use it to see power outages other than your own. I may be missing something, but I can’t find anything.
I have other properties that are of interest other than the one that is registered with this app. I will continue using the web site which I think is outstanding.
Solid but not convenient
It would be so nice to just use Apple Pay to pay my bill...
I go to edit payment types with new card which you can’t do. You have to delete the card completely when the only thing that changed is the expiration date. And instead of deleting just that card, you deleted every payment type in the system including my bank account. Absolutely ridiculous. Zero stars.
- American Electric Power Service Corporation
- 39.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 American Electric Power
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.