Winter 2022/23: Be prepared for your adventure without Wi-Fi or mobile service! Download maps for national parks and national monuments before you hike.
Be prepared! Plan your next trip to one of the great national parks. Download maps and guides before you venture into the Wi-Fi free wilderness.
- 500+ national parks, monuments, recreation areas, and all other National Park Service units
- 330+ neatly folded maps by the National Park Service
- 7,300+ campgrounds and campsites
- 11,400+ trails and trailheads
- 70,000+ points of interests
- Download maps, park brochures, and newspapers. These downloads are ready when you are offline and off the grid in the great outdoors.
- Download arbitrary map sections as offline packs.
- Photo galleries, panorama views.
- Share links to parks and maps with friends
- GPS and GPX support: record your hikes, import GPX routes, tracks and waypoints for your hiking trails.
- Detailed national park information: alerts, news, visitor centers, campgrounds, driving directions, weather.
- Open your favorite maps app to get a route to the selected park.
- Current weather conditions, easy access to multi-day forecasts, sunrise and sunset times.
- Push notifications for park alerts, park news, weather warnings
So download maps and guides for:
Black Canyon of the Gunnison
Gates of the Arctic
Great Smoky Mountains
National Mall and Memorial Parks
There are lots of maps and brochures for national monuments, national preserves, national recreation areas, ..., like
Alagnak, Aniakchat, Antietam, Assateague Island, Aztec Ruins, Bandelier, Bering Land Bridge, Biscayne, Blue Ridge, Cabrillo, Canyon de Chelly, Cape Krusenstern, Capulin Volcano, Cedar Breaks, Chaco Culture, Chiricahua, Coronado, Curecanti, César E. Chávez, Devils Postpile, Dinosaur, El Malpais, El Morro, Florissant Fossil Beds, Fort Bowie, Fort Point, Gila Cliff Dwellings, Glen Canyon, Golden Gate, Golden Spike, Great Sand Dunes, Indiana Dunes, Lake Mead, Lava Beds, Mammoth Cave, Manzanar, Mojave, Montezuma Castle, Muir Woods, Natural Bridges, Navajo, Organ Pipe Cactus, Parashant, Pecos, Petroglyph, Point Reyes, Rainbow Bridge, Rosie the Riveter WWII Home Front, Salinas Pueblo Missions, San Antonio Missions, San Francisco Maritime, Santa Monica Mountains, Shenandoah, Sitka, Sunset Crater Volcano, Tuzigoot, Valles Caldera, Walnut Canyon, Whiskeytown, White Sands, Wupatki
and many more!
- FULL ACCESS is available for a for $3.49/three month (after a free 3-days trial period) or $2.49/two months or $7.49/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
New: Earth isn't flat anymore! Check out the new globe view when you zoom way out.
Updates: Castillo de San Marcos, Cedar Breaks, Colonial, Fort Baker, Fort Larned, Fort Matanzas, Fort Point, Fort Vancouver, Golden Gate, Great Sand Dunes, Jamestowne, Minidoka, Minuteman Missile, Muir Woods, North Cascades, Old Spanish National Historic Trail, Point Bonita Lighthouse, Presidio of San Francisco, Rocky Mountain, Ross Lake, Sand Creek Massacre, Santa Fe Trail, War in the Pacific, Whitman Mission, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Zion
Updates: Contains the latest data by the National Park Service (NPS), Bureau of Land Management (BLM), United States Forest Service (USFS) and recreation.gov.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing - do it all
National parks have never let me down. I’m looking forward to spending the next month at as many as possible. You can get a cool passport at many of them and travel all over - very fun to fill up the book with stamps
Shows me what I need to know (where, what to see etc.) for setting up my trip. You don’t realize how many amazing places we can see at our National Parks until you view them on this app.
BEST app for national park maps!!
Very detailed and reasonable prices for subscription, worth every penny if planning trips to national parks and monuments!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alex Gugel
- 385.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017-2023 Alex Gugel
- In-App Purchases
- access all pro features $7.49
- access all pro features $2.49
- access all pro features $3.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.