Welcome to a better way to manage your account with our customer mobile app. You can view and pay your bill, report an outage, check outage status, manage your accounts, view billing history, and more! Use the "Remember me" feature to make login a breeze. Everything is now at the touch of your fingertips.
- Report a power outage
- Check outage status and track restoration progress
- Easy access to view outage maps in your area
- Choose "Remember me" to skip logging in each time you use the app*
- View your real-time account balance, payment due date, and balance details
- View and download your bill (PDF)
- Pay immediately for free from your bank account
- Make automatic or scheduled payments
- Other ways to pay (credit/debit card, in-person, by phone)
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Compare how your current usage compares to last month or the same time last year
- Enroll in and manage your paperless billing
- Add or delete your bank accounts
- Enroll in and manage billing and outage alerts
*Logging into the PSO app requires an active account that is registered online at PSOklahoma.com
In this release we've made enhancements to our payment processing system that ensures your payment making experience is smooth and reliable. We also changed the way new account registrations are created by embedding in app web views to keep your information safe and secure.
We are always working hard to ensure our app meets your expectations. Please submit any and all app feedback to email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but could be better
I like this app however one of the main reasons I go to your website is to look at my energy usage. I enjoy being able to see my usage day by day and i really wish this app would support that otherwise it’s not bad.
Good app. Makes it easy to pay my bills.
Glad an app for PSO finally got released. Looks like the long wait was because it’s a high quality utility app. So far, so good. Polished and works well. Definitely better than the Georgia Power app I used before I became an Oklahoma resident. Anyways, I haven’t had any problems paying my bills or looking at usage.
APP has been down for months
I activated my PSO account the last week of April and still have not been able to log into the app, but I never have an issue logging into my account in the web browser. This should be fixed and soon seeing as how it has been an entire month since I have been having problems. There’s no telling how long this issue has been happening.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.