Goaliath 2 is here! The easiest minor hockey stats tracker on iOS is now more powerful than ever with new iCloud-powered sync and team sharing features.
Create your team, add your players, and you're ready for the puck to drop! Goaliath's intuitive Live Tracker lets you easily track where every shot (single-tap) and every goal (double-tap) happens on the ice during the game. It even lets you quickly record which player took the shot or scored the goal. When a goal is scored Goaliath can automatically handle the plus/minus stats for you based on which players you have on the ice!
With Goaliath you can track Shots, Goals, Assists, Points, Plus/Minus, Shooting Percentage, Penalty Minutes, Face-offs, Save Percentage, Goals Against Average, Shut-outs, Power Plays and more! Be sure to check out the Post-Game Review after every game where you can focus on any and every detail.
Of course coaches, players, and parents also love getting the stats so Goaliath lets you easily share the stats for each game (or the entire season) in a beautiful PDF report. Or you can export the data to a CSV file to pull into a spreadsheet. With Goaliath 2.0 you can even share your team via iCloud so everyone on your team can get all the stats on their iPhone or iPad!
Please enjoy this version of Goaliath!
Fixed: Setting the home team on the Game Details screen would sometimes require multiple attempts
Fixed: In specific conditions the report sharing interface wouldn’t display correctly on iPad
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
User Friendly and a Must Have Stats App
Great app, and very well laid out and easy to use. Data is easy enough to enter. I would recommend the app for storing stats.
There are some enhancements that could further enhance the app.
1) Would like to see capability to record other teams penalties so %PP and also %PK (not shown on game stats, although PIM for individual players is recordable).
2) would like to see capability to record stats on a different device and capability to merge data so if I am not able to make a game someone else can collect stats on their device and send data for me to compile.
3) would like to see shots by period by player. App will show combined shots by period but not by player.
4) would like to be able to see location of shot by player, each shot/location is recordable, so could compile shot maps by player through season to see where each player is taking shots from.
5) same for goalies, where are they saving shots from, and where are they being scored on from.
Great response from the developer to feedback, sounds like some enhancements above may make next version update.
Again well worth the money for the app.
Exactly what I needed
I was looking for a way to keep track of shots, goals, assists, etc for our beer league hockey team. This app delivers. Input your team, input your roster, then add games as they occur. The live tracker is the big benefit of the app. Basically, you click on the rink map to track a shot, then click on the jersey number of the shooter. Double click for goals (which allows inputting assists, too). The app keeps track of all the rest automatically, and you get a running map of shot locations. I've been keeping track of both our shots and opponent shots which has really helped us identify some defense issues (wings - go figure). Great app.
Thanks from Michigan for this app. This is my second season using it and although i can not use it much in game because often our lines are mixing on the fly. I use video and hard copy in my post game to accurately update the app. I love the face off stats and shot locations. If there were several coaches using the app and data could be combined it would be better in game I’m guessing. Again thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.