Summer 2021: Be prepared for your adventure without WiFi or mobile service! Download Utah maps for national parks, national monuments and state parks before you hike.
Be prepared! Plan your next trip to one of the great Utah parks. Download maps and guides before you venture into the WiFi free wilderness.
This pocket maps app comes with more than 190 neatly folded Utah national park maps, national monument maps, state park maps and maps of other great destinations. Contains motor vehicle use maps (MVUM), motor vehicle travel maps (MVTM) and visitor maps for Utah's national forests.
- Download maps, park brochures, and newspapers. These downloads are ready when you are offline and off the grid in the great outdoors.
- Download arbitrary map sections as offline packs.
- GPS and GPX support: record your hikes, import GPX routes, tracks and waypoints for your hiking trails.
- Detailed national park information: alerts, news, visitor centers, campgrounds, driving directions, weather.
- Open your favorite maps app to get a route to the selected park.
- Current weather conditions, easy access to multi-day forecasts, sunrise and sunset times.
- Photo galleries, panorama views.
- Push notifications for park alerts, park news, weather warnings
- Share links to parks and maps with friends
So download maps and guides for:
Beaver Dam Wash
Bonneville Salt Flats
7 Mile Rim Jeep Trail
Klonzo and Moab Brands
Mill Canyon Area Designated Route
Wayne County West
Amphitheater Loop and Fisher Towers Hiking Trails
Porcupine Rim Mountain Bike Trail
The Moab Daily
Utah Rims Designated Route Map
Thunderbird Canyon and Iron Hills Trails
Golden Spike / Transcontinental Railroad
San Juan River
Burr Trail Scenic Backway and Wolverine Loop Road
Cottonwood Road Scenic Backway
Hole-in-the-Rock Scenic Backway
Monument Travel Map
Skutumpah \/ Johnson Canyon Roads
Horseshoe Canyon (South)
Amasa Back Area Mountain Bike Trails
BLM Moab Camping
Chicken Corners Jeep Trail
Gemini Bridges and Long Canyon
Poison Spider Mesa
Slickrock Bike Trail
Steel Bender Jeep Safari Route
Monticello Travel Plans
Pony Express Trail
San Rafael Swell
Salt Lake City
Smithsonian Butte National Back Country Byway
Valley of the Gods
There are additional useful information and brochures for many Utah state parks.
- FULL ACCESS is available for a for $3.49/three month (after a free 3-days trial period) or $2.49/two months or $7.49/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
new: Download maps directly from the new "maps" menu
new: Reorder maps
updates: Dixie, Uinta-Wasatch-Cache
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app for travel!
We recently went to southern Utah for spring break, and I subscribed to a short period on this app, and it was the best $2 of preparation for the trip ever. Because we were driving through canyon country, where cell and internet service were severely limited, the ability to download maps was vital for planning a trip that had to include flexibility. The ability to sit in a restaurant in small-town Utah and figure out where to camp, and be able to download the brochure and information for an entire area was amazing, and we ended up visiting four state parks we might not have otherwise known about, and camping at a gorgeous, primitive camping location on a lake along the way. The availability of OHV, Forest Service, BLM, and other land management agency maps on this app will ensure that I will be recommending it (and other states versions) to others and although I might never use the Utah version again, I’m sure that I will use another state soon - maybe for another impromptu summer vacation!
Worth paying for
This series of maps and info packets is well done.
The issue with the app is organization.
Different States require different apps rather than simply adding it to the main app. As a result, I have a good case of app litter most times I use this app.
The second issue is, within the app, there is no way to switch from one park (within a State) to another without going to search. Which means you have to remember the names of what you've downloaded. As well as the name of where you might want to consider as a next stop. There is a listing of large banners that can be flipped through to select a park. However, it’s not always in alphabetic order and it’s a really lousy substitute for a simple table of contents. Not to mention flipping through endless banners in States with lot's of parks.
Hopefully the developer will streamline the app as it’s pretty good but too frustrating to use at times.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your feedback.
You can open a park by touching the park's icon on the map and then touching the callout with the park name. You may also mark a park as a favourite by touching the star on the top right. Marked parks will move to the top of park list. There is also an option to sort the park list by name or distance from the map center.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alex Gugel
- 108.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Alex Gugel
- In-App Purchases
- access all pro features $2.49
- access all pro features $7.49
- access all pro features $3.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.