Fun, 3d, colorful way to solve sudoku puzzles. Spheroku game play is the same as the traditional Sudoku, but instead of 9 numbers Spheroku uses 9 colors. All games are great for beginners and sudoku speed players.
Just like the classic Sudoku famous for its Alzheimer prevention qualities, Spheroku is an excellent brain exercise. Playing Spheroku daily will help you to improve your concentration, short term memory, spatial orientation skills, reasoning, and ability to detect logic patterns. You will be amazed how quickly you will see your improvements!
Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you just for playing! Skillz: eSports for Everyone.
- Utilizes Skillz eSport tournament platform with Leaderboards, player matching, player support, fairness and security infrastructure.
- Unique color based 3d sudoku interface
- All puzzle settings optimized and tested for speed solving
- Shorter time wins
- Each error adds 10 seconds to your final time
- The rules are similar to Sudoku: There are 9 colors that need to replace blank gray tiles on the sphere in such a way that they do not repeat themselves in vertical slices of cells, horizontal slices or in the 3 by 3 areas of cells surrounded by thick black borders.
Playpaygames.com - website link
Ratings and Reviews
Sudoku with a twist
Love this game! After playing a few rounds, I can see the missing colors much faster than the numbers in traditional sudoku games. I'm hooked
Love the use of colors as well as the 3-D effect. Be careful, can be very addicting.
Sudoku meets Rubiks Cube and had a baby...
Awesome concept for a competitive challenge!
- Pawel Bodytko
- 172.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- © Pawel Bodytko
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.