The Zoho Assist - Customer app enables you to receive remote support directly from a trusted technician.
1) With the Zoho Assist - Customer app, you can let technicians have a look at your iPhone remotely. The first thing you need to do is to request your technician for a remote support session.
2) The technician will then send you a nine digit session key. This is to ensure that each session is safe and secure. Open the Zoho Assist - Customer app and enter the session key.
3) You can then share your screens with the technician at the other end.
4) After going through the screens and getting an idea of the problem, the technician can communicate with you through the in-app chat. This will be ideal when the technician wants to send you instructions or ask you for quick clarifications.
5) Although you'll be sharing your screen directly with the technician, you're always in control as you can choose to stop/resume screen sharing at anytime.
6)During an ongoing remote support session, technicians and customers can send or receive files of up to 2GB using the File Transfer option.
Download the Zoho Assist - Customer app and get contextual remote support on your iOS device.
Bug fixes and Performance Enhancement.
Ratings and Reviews
Appears to integrate nicely with the Zoho Assist software. The IT technician connected onto your phone only has view access. One star off as there appears to be a connection time limit of five minutes. You can immediately start another session, but that’s inefficient.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for your feedback. For now, we allow only 5 minutes session for the free users. To get an uninterrupted session, please upgrade your plan.
Have a look at our pricing details from the given link https://www.zoho.com/assist/pricing.html.
App used to scam and pilfer funds from senior citizen on fixed income.
App was used to pilfer >$10,000 from senior on a fixed income . I fell victim believing I had been hacked and was preventing further damage. The hackers used this app to gain illegal and illicit access to my info and funds used it to display false info that I was decreasing Financial risk and protecting myself as they stole monies from me. Leading me on to believe I was securing safety to my accounts all along the way stealing from me that which I was attempting to protect. Shame on you, you do not make your mothers proud. You have a moral as well as legal responsibility to not allow a forum for such atrocities to exist and thrive . Please advise as i have taken action to stop the carnage and will do all possible to expose the cretans directly responsible and the developers and administrators of this app for all harms done. Someone here needs to shoulder some responsibility or be exposed as the perpetrators of fraudulent activity and harms as well as those directly responsible. Maybe this app has opportunity of use for benefit and good. From my perspective, I see no evidence of this. And suggest for others to come forward if harmed. I offer opportunity for this to be challenged. Thank you for your follow through on this.
This app works so well on MAC Windows and IOS devices.
Very responsive and easy to use.
A question/idea, it would be much better to have the accept connection screen before the screen cast step as the app does not advise to tap the screen to get the disclaimer page.
Additionally, those that are complaining about being scammed. It is not Zoho responsibility for you to know who you are letting access your device. If you did not request the connection or know the person connecting then it is all on you.
No reputable person/company will call/email you for this type of service. Not IRS Microsoft nor billy joe. Use your head for something besides a hat rack, my pop used to tell me. Be aware of your surroundings and communications before letting ANYONE connect to your devices.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoho Corporation
- 63.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.