Navigate the web more safely with Norton 360 for iOS.
Norton 360 for mobile provides powerful layers of phone protection and award-winning mobile security for your Apple device. It combines security and antivirus features to help protect against ransomware, malware, spyware, and other online threats so you can bank, browse and shop online with more peace of mind. And, with our secure, global VPN servers, you can encrypt your internet traffic on the go before accessing your favorite apps and websites.
Your personal information and online privacy have protection at home and on the go with bank-grade encryption with Secure Norton VPN. 
Our VPN helps block cybercriminals from accessing personal information sent and received when you connect to your home and public Wi-Fi.
Norton 360 checks for the latest security patches and OS updates and helps monitor your device against cyberattacks that try to leverage OS vulnerabilities for malicious purposes.
– SMS Security: This feature filters spam SMS text messages that may contain phishing attacks. These attacks use links to fraudulent sites that compromise your personal information.
– Device Report Card: See a 30-day analysis of previously scanned Wi-Fi networks, websites, device vulnerabilities, and risky apps.
– Suspicious Network Detection: See potentially unsafe Wi-Fi networks in your area and get notified when a Wi-Fi network you’re using is compromised.
Your partner against cyberthreats.
– Mobile Security: Protection against vulnerabilities cybercriminals may use to take control of your device or steal your personal information.
– Norton Secure VPN: Connect to one of our global VPN servers and access your favorite apps and websites. Use it when you connect to Wi-Fi at home or while traveling with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption.
– Wi-Fi Security Alerts: Get notified about Wi-Fi networks under attack. Avoid cybercriminals who try to eavesdrop on your Wi-Fi connection to steal or glean personal information or infect your device with malware.
– Internet Security: Helps detect and safeguard you from navigating to fraudulent (phishing) and malicious websites when using your preferred browser or opening links from apps, text messages, and emails.
– Dark Web Monitoring: We monitor the dark web and notify you if we find your personal information.
– An annual subscription is required to activate the 14-day trial (see in-app product pricing)
– Cancel the subscription from your iTunes account before the end of the trial to avoid payment
– After the 14-day trial, your subscription will start and renew automatically annually unless canceled
– You can manage your subscriptions and adjust automatic renewal in your iTunes settings after purchase
– The 14-day trial is valid for one subscription only
NortonLifeLock respects your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding your personal data. See http://www.nortonlifelock.com/privacy for more information.
No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft
 Secure Norton VPN is not available in all countries.
 Dark web monitoring is not available in all countries. Monitored information varies based on country of residence or choice of plan. It defaults to monitor your email address and begins immediately. Sign in to your account to enter more information for monitoring.
 Norton Secure VPN is no longer available for use within India as a result of governmental regulations requiring the logging and saving of user data, but you can still use your subscription when traveling outside of India.
Bugs be gone! We’ve cleaned digital house with this update by implementing some fixes and getting rid of pesky bugs for Norton 360. Happy with our attention to detail? Don’t forget to rate our app!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had the 360 mobile security for a year and everything worked perfectly! Well…that was until my friend said I didn’t have a vpn even tho I saw one showing at the top of the screen. His vpn could change locations and therefore he thought I didn’t have one.
I called Norton and they also insisted I didn’t have one. I asked why does a vpn show at the top of my screen then? They replied, I don’t know, you don’t have one with the mobile security and you need to upgrade to the Delux. So I did. This is where all my issues started.
After upgrading to Deluxe, my WiFi would turn off when my phone was locked. Very annoying! I’d also get an sms message instead of my imsg because the internet is always turning off! Sometimes I’d get both in one message. I decided I no longer wanted the Delux because of these issues.
Called Norton, they kindly gave me a refund and downgraded back to the 360 mobile security. That also took a bit, the app kept telling me that I still had the 360 Delux and it still turned off my WiFi! Norton said they canceled my subscription. Well, Delux kept hanging around! Called again, finally someone listened and they went and once again, deleted the Delux the proper way finally! I got back my regular mobile security and everything is back to normal thank god! I no longer have my WiFi turned off while in locked mode. So if anyone has those same issues and has the delux, there’s the solution, get rid of it. All is good now.
Uber impressive! Found him superb helpful 💯
We all got different intents coming here to read for an app to track our partner or friends so it’s advisable to know the truth and not fall prey to evil ones. I have been in a long distance marriage because of the nature of my job, my husband cheated on me times without number but since I wasn’t around to get him caught red handed in the act, I decided to hack his cell phone to get all the data activities on his device. I got in contact with this hacker Steve through the head of the IT department in my workplace. After a long search on here i came across this same hacker recommended to me on the internet this guy is the best in the game right now. I got in contact with him at
(ELITEHACKERS247@ GMAIL COM)we made a deal and I paid him, his service is very affordable. I doubted the services at first but what I felt impossible became possible within 3hours, I got access to my husband phone activities, I don’t know how he did it but it looked like a magic cause it was as if I had the phone in my palms. I got access to his location, Snapchat messages and videos, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, call logs, video chat, text messages etc all in one swipe. I’m happy I got to discover the truth, knowing is better than self doubt. He is definitely the real deal, do not hesitate to reach out to him at
( ELITEHACKERS247 @ GMAIL COM ) for a perfect, quality and satisfactory spying and investigator services.
It’s great having a VPN included with my subscription…but it’s not so great when apps fail to connect online. Like, it is as if my iPhone isn’t connected to the internet at all at times after installing this app. Sometimes I will notice settings in the app have been turned off randomly and for no reason at all, like Web Protection. I cannot fully depend on this app to work as expected. Otherwise, the efficiency of the product appears to be effective but it’s hard to tell if it’s even really doing anything at all because “Your Protection Report” shows no details none whatsoever about what was ‘scanned’ on my iPhone. It would be beneficial to know what networks were scanned, the names of those networks as well. Which websites were found to be malicious. But most importantly, it’s important to know what risks have been detected. (Come on Norton, really?) The app goes as far as notifying me that there is a risk detected but I have absolutely no information on what that risk might be. Oh…hold on a second, I just lost connection. Let me restart the Norton app again…
Developer Response ,
Hi there. We're very sorry to hear of your experience. We'd like to gather some more information on what you have mentioned in your review in order to assist you with. Please send us a message to our official social support Channel -Twitter at https://twitter.com/messages/Nortonsupport or on Facebook at https://m.me/norton with this tracking number N360280737. We can help.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NortonLifeLock, Inc.
- 156.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 NortonLifeLock, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Norton Mobile Security $14.99
- Norton 360 for Mobile $49.99
- 14 Day Trial Yearly Plan $14.99
- Yearly Plan $14.99
- Norton 360 Deluxe $104.99
- Norton Mobile Security $19.99
- 7 Day Trial Yearly Plan $14.99
- Norton Mobile Security + PMA $114.99
- Privacy Monitor Assistant $99.99
- N360 Deluxe + PMA $204.99