My Cairns makes it easy for people who live, work and play in the Cairns region to stay connected. Use My Cairns to keep in touch with events, find things to do and get information relevant to you.
You can use the app to:
• find out what events are happening across the Cairns region
• find ‘Things to do’ – locate activities, walks, places to see and public facilities
• find free Wi-Fi hotspots in and around Cairns
• report problems for Council to fix
• check your general waste and recycling collection days
• get the latest Council news
• give Council feedback
• get notifications for Council jobs, bin nights and water restrictions
• use the shortcut links in the side menu to: find a lost pet, get up to date disaster information, check flight times, check the weather
• share content through social media
Set your preferences to suit you!
Added Cycling and Walking Link
Improved Online/Offline handling
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.