Welcome the debut of 33 brothers on Call Me By Fire.
[MangoTV] Brand-new app is available! This upgraded version features simpler interface and enhanced functions. HD videos together with panoramic sound present you a refreshing experience. Multi-language subtitles and dubbing free you from language barriers. Access to unlimited high-quality resources: exclusive programs, original Chinese variety shows, reality shows, TV series, films... Now enjoy them all on MangoTV!
- Unlimited popular TV series: Unforgettable Love, Our Secret, Use For My Talent, Don't Disturb My Study, Begin Again, Find Yourself, Go Ahead, Under the Power…
- Various original shows: Call Me By Fire, Sister, Back To Field, Great Escape, Who's The Murderer, Meeting Mr. Right, The Chinese Restaurant, Happy Camp, Day Day Up…
[Understand it All]
- Multi-language interface: the more user-friendly and localized interface frees you from language barriers.
- Multi-language subtitles: the free translations help you watch and understand the TV series more easily.
- Multi-language dubbing: intelligent AI dubbing provides you with a more comfortable audio-visual experience.
[Less is More]
- Minimal UI & Maximal Functions: providing you with simplified interface and improved core functions.
- HD videos & Premium Quality: panoramic sound, HDR effect, keyframe preview make video-watching more enjoyable.
- Various Content with one click away: searching becomes convenient and keyword coverage is improved to help present the needed content more quickly.
- Auto Preview & Smart Recommendations: AI recommends what you would like to watch and the video auto-play helps you decide whether to watch.
- Anywhere & Anytime: free download, off-line watching and adding to "My Favorites" are what make it easier.
- Smallest Size & Best Performance: the new version has largely “lost weight” to realize quick start-up and response and smooth loading.
- Privileges: ad-free, in-advance watching, full access to MangoTV videos and exclusive behind-the-scenes footage.
- Fees: $1.99 for one month, $8.49 for 3 months, and $29.99 for one year.
- Renewal and cancellation: $0.99/month for new VIPs in the first 3 months, then $1.99/month via auto renewal, which can be canceled at any time.
Sending tickets: APP > Me > Help
For more info, please follow:
[Enjoy the brand-new APP]
- More lightweight: simplified interface and improved visual effect, with core functions retained and upgraded;
- More friendly: multi-language interface, subtitles and dubbing; subtitles automatically follow the interface language;
- More convenient: simplified login, improved searching, one-tap projection and easy subtitle switching;
- More efficient: faster installation, smooth video playing, and quicker APP response.
[Hit content all on MangoTV]
Call Me By Fire: Forge Ahead for the Shiny Life. Updated at 12:00 pm on every Thursday or/and Friday. Two Eps in odd weeks and one Ep in even weeks.
Meeting Mr. Right S4: Love makes us better. Updated at 12:00 pm on every Saturday. Let's meet the right one!
My Dear Bothers: A story of mortal girl with immortal brother. Updated at 8:00 pm every Wednesday and Thursday. Watch this immortal romance!
If you have any recommendations and advice, clicking 'ME' button and entering 'Help' to tell us
Optimize the experience of users, we are the earnest!
Ratings and Reviews
False advertisement on English subtitles
The picture quality is amazing a decent amount selection they only reason the app 2starz because I can’t view English English subtitles there needs to be a cc Caption on all Multi lingual movie/tv apps so the customer who wants to enjoy the shows can read only their preferred subtitles No English subtitles the videos are in Mandarin and the subtitles are in mandarin but the lies that u can view the videos in English air play is the same no English subtitles I really sanitize love this app but I can’t since I can’t view any English subtitles what made me furious is I even clicked my language as English the videos label English subs show auto populate in English you would think but no the videos still in mandarin 🤬🤯what I don’t understand is why are they app developers reading the horrible comments complaining about the subtitles it’s like they don’t care 🤷🏽♀️ they the app is rated poorly because of the false advertising of subtitles that they claim are supposed to be available on the videos no do Vip paid subscription unless u are fluent in mandarin
Videos are good, subtitles are not
I should have read other reviews but I didn’t. The app itself works well. It looks nice and operates smoothly. As with other reviewers my only issue revolve around the subtitles.
There are a few problems with the subtitles (it should be noted that I can only confirm these issues for English subtitles, we have not used any others).
First issue is the timing. we have only watched a few episodes of a single show, but the subtitles are almost always 1 - 2 seconds ahead of the audio.
Second issue is the amount of time that the subtitles appear. They tend to disappear very quickly. If there are more than 5 - 6 words then usually I am unable to completely read it.
The third, and final, issue is using AirPlay, the subtitles do not display. I read about this and it seems like this is a common problem with subtitles when a content server is not setup according to Apple’s specifications.
I purchased a 3 month subscription. I hope these issue are addressed before it expires. If they are I believe there will be a lot of content at a really good price. If these problems are not corrected by the end of the subscription then I will simply not renew.
Great show options - Terrible subtitles & customer service
There are many shows with English subtitles - which would be great if the subtitles were properly synced and actually remained on the screen long enough to read them. So many shows have subs that flash on screen for so short a period that you can’t even hope to catch it with pause. Not that you’d want to watch a show by constantly pausing it to read the subs. I’ve contacted customer service several times regarding a particular show that I literally subscribed to watch before realizing this was an issue. I was somewhat optimistic that they were going to fix it when they responded to confirm the specific show; but that was 6 months ago and it still hasn’t been fixed. I’ve cancelled my membership. Not worth it if you don’t speak Chinese and want to actually understand what is going on in the shows you watch.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MGTV.COM(HONG KONG) MEDIA COMPANY LIMITED
- 160 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Cambodian, Filipino, French, Hausa, Igbo, Indonesian, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Yoruba
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © mgtv.com
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription $1.99
- Monthly subscription $2.99
- monthly $3.99
- Quarterly subscription $8.49
- annual $15.99
- Monthly subscription $1.99
- quarterly $9.99
- annual subscription $29.99
- Separate purchase $0.99
- annual $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.