Quickly find care across a variety of options. View records, message your doctor, and more. Everything you need to take charge of your healthcare, now in one place.
• Message your doctor
• Schedule an office appointment
• Schedule a video appointment
• Find and schedule with retail clinics near you
• View your MyChart health records
• Pay bills
• Review test results
More features and updates to come!
* View your primary care appointments
* Start video-based appointments with your primary care physician right from the app
* Fix for patients using two-factor authentication to protect their MyChart accounts
* Fix for patients accessing Medications in MyChart
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cost Effective, Reliable and Fast Service
I’ve used this app today and has been truly amazed with the convenience. Not only is it cheap, this tool was absolutely helpful! Thank you Providence for embracing technology and for also making this service available to more people that can’t afford doctors visits or any huge medical bills.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Great to hear you had a good experience.
App functional but icon is uncomfortable
I like the functionality this app offers in contacting medical professionals, managing appointment and prescriptions. I am not happy though that Providence—which my employer selected—uses Christian symbols in their logo and in this app’s icon. I’m not Christian and feel very uncomfortable having to see a cross on my iPhone screen daily just to use my health insurer’s app to manage my health.
Please consider your insurance customers’ varied faiths when choosing what symbols you use with your organization. We don’t all have a choice to have a Christian-first insurer.
Get over it
I’ve been reading the reviews below, and the one thing that struck me was the people offended by a cross. I’m a long time employee of Providence, and at the same time Agnostic. It’s a Catholic based organization, and if you are offended by that, then good luck. I’ve never been made to feel uncomfortable at work, but if a cross offends you that much, good luck.
- PROVIDENCE HEALTH & SERVICES - WASHINGTON
- 133.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- ©2020 Providence Health & Services. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.