Want to be an FBI special agent or just see if you can meet the physical fitness requirements? Test your fitness level with the FBI Physical Fitness Test app and do push-ups, run, and test your sit-up ability, just like special agents do.
The FBI’s Physical Fitness Test app provides a detailed, insider look at how to complete each component of the test, including sit-ups, push-ups, a 300-meter sprint, a 1.5-mile run, and pull-ups. (Pull-ups are only required for candidates in the Tactical Recruiting Program, which enlists individuals with tactical experience for the FBI’s Hostage Rescue Team.)
· Instructions on proper form and test procedures for each component
· Video demonstrations of some exercises, featuring FBI fitness instructors
· Exercise timers and counters
· Customized scoring based on user’s gender
· Two modes – Practice Mode (trying each exercise at your own pace, as many times as you like) or Testing Mode (go through the exercises in the actual Physical Fitness Test order, with prescribed rest breaks).
· Can work with a phone’s global positioning system and accelerometer for a more realistic experience
The app provides official FBI information on how the new agent fitness test is administered and scored; however, scores cannot be used for the actual Physical Fitness Test to become a special agent. Detailed information on the special agent application process is available at FBIJobs.gov
- Minor updates to scoring
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Inaccurate scoring for 1.5 mile run
On the 1.5 mile run, anything entered manually sub 11:59 is 6 points. Over 12:00 is 2 points.
Thank you FBI for making tracking legal. I was tired of having to weed through application permissions every time I would download an app. Now with the FBI app, I know I am being watched all the time! It’s refreshing to know the FBI is watching my every move and will swoop in to save me when I need them most. The truth is out there.
Not accurate count
Pretty fun little app to workout with. Not counting all my pushups and sit-ups just yet. Afraid to see what the run time will be like. Wish these things could be more accurate.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- 35.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Federal Bureau of Investigation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.