Graph Gopher is a browser for Neo4j graph databases for iPhone
Using the speedy Bolt protocol, it connects to your Neo4j instance securely, encrypted and authenticated, to deliver you a great browsing experience on your iPhone.
With Graph Gopher you can surf from node to node via their relationships, exploring both node- and relationship-properties.
While exploring, you can edit each node or relationship, create new nodes and create new relationships.
You can run any Cypher query and use the results as a basis for further exploration or modification
Connect to your Neo4j instance via the lightning fast Bolt protocol, safely encrypted via SSL
- Browse your nodes by their labels and properties.
- Browse your relationships by their type and properties
- Browse from node to relationship to the connected node and its relationships.
- Browse from a node with a given property to search for other nodes with similar properties.
- Add new nodes with multiple labels and properties
- Edit existing nodes to update them with more precise labels and relationships.
- Add new relationships with its nodes, type and properties
- Edit existing relationships by refining its properties
- Write and execute any Cypher query
- Refine previously run Cypher queries, even if they were written a while ago
- Start your browsing on one device and pick it up again on another:
+ Using your iCloud account, connection configurations and favorites synchronize accross your devices
- Use Graph Gopher together with your external keyboard
- Supports your existing SSH or VPN setup to reach your secure instance
Graph Gopher is Always on. Even if your connection is flakey, Graph Gopher will do its best to overcome that and give you access to the data you need, without having to worry about the network. Go ahead, do your Safari browsing, answer that mail message. When you come back to Graph Gopher, the connection is ready for you
Built on Theo, Bolt-Swift and PackStream-Swift
Graph Gopher is made by SAERS.
The Neo4j Graph Database is a product created by the company Neo4j, Inc. Neo4j® and Cypher® are registered trademarks of Neo4j, Inc.
Apply bugfixes in both GraphGopher and Theo
Ratings and Reviews
🚧 Connection issues
Excited about the potential.
Could not validate connection.
(PackStream.UnpackError error 0)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.