BetQL is the app to help you outsmart Vegas.
Access powerful analytics for sports betting. View real-time line movement, best bets of the day, meaningful team trends, and pro money advantages.
Download BetQL and get access to:
VALUE BETS – Our algorithms provide you with top value bets of the day.
REAL-TIME LINE MOVEMENT – Watch how the lines move throughout the day to fuel your decision-making process.
PUBLIC BETTING TRENDS – See public betting trends in real-time.
SHARP BETTING TRENDS – See pro money trends in real-time.
SAVE PICKS - Save your picks to see real-time results and how much you're winning.
BetQL is free to download and use. However, we also offer optional subscription packages that unlock all games on a per sport basis:
• BetQL Premium - 1 Sport - starting at $12.99/wk (1 week and 3 month packages available)
• BetQL Pro - 2 Sports - starting at $23.99/wk (1 week, 3 month packages available)
• BetQL VIP - All Sports - starting at $34.99/wk (1 week and 3 month packages available)
Subscription service conditions:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is set up great. Very easy to use and understand. I love the my picks section and pretty much everything about it. A little room for improvement so I give 4 stars. The only suggestion I have is to provide more information on the picks instead of just one or two sentences. A small paragraph talking about each matchup would be way more informative for users. Also maybe an option for users to leave comments on certain games or picks so that we could talk picks with each other would be very cool too!
No zero star option
The only reason I’m giving this one star is because I can’t give it zero stars. I had the subscription that was for all sports, and it would only really have ratings for one thing for some sports. The app didn’t really work as it was supposed to. However, my real complaint is that I cancelled my membership months ago and still got charged. After reaching out to what has been lackluster customer service at best, I haven’t been refunded my $227. I have sent out probably 15-20 emails and have only received one reply to which they said it wasn’t their problem. I have even provided PROOF of my cancellation months ago. There’s no customer service number and they don’t respond to emails. Not only is there no sports going on right now, but their refund policy is to request a refund within 72 hours of being charged, and I’ve done this multiple times. Don’t sign up for this subscription because you will be continuously charged and they won’t even answer you, let alone refund you money if you don’t use it. This app is TRASH.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel, pause or refund a subscription you’ve purchased through the App Store on your behalf. If you’d like assistant in cancelling your subscription feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Make up stats to seem important
The worst part is the stats they give out. They basically search for some ridiculous streak or stat to back up their recommendation that is completely irrelevant. “Coach Harbaugh is 3-23 against teams that have lost by 5 or more points in their last 3 away games played in a dome.” or “The Golden Knights are 16-4 against teams that are decent on power plays.” Don’t waste your time or money.
At first I thought the app was pretty good... Until I really dove in & paid attention to it.. I also paid the book because I lost nearly EVERY single wager I placed by following this apps recommendations. I gave 2 stars because it lets you choose the source for which way the public is betting on a particular game. However, it doesn’t indicate how many people are used for this stat so if it’s say “100% of the public is taking KC money line,” you have no clue if that’s 1 person or 100.
- RotoQL, Inc
- 62.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- © RotoQL
- In-App Purchases
- Pro - 2 Sport - Month $19.99
- Premium - 1 Sport - Week $12.99
- VIP - All Sports - Month $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.