Wake up! It's time to go to class at Sunny School Stories! The school where everything that happens depends on you, and the only rule is to use your imagination to create amazing stories.
In this school, you can play with students, teachers, parents and countless objects, surprises and secrets. With 13 locations full of activities and 23 different characters to make your imagination fly and create amazing stories. There are endless ways to play!
Designed for children from 4 to 13 years old, but suitable to be enjoyed by the whole family, Sunny School Stories expands the universe of the saga Stories to trigger your imagination and creativity. Remember, there are no rules, no limits, no instructions on how to play. In this school, you decide.
CREATE YOUR OWN SCHOOL STORIES
Take control of the facilities of this school and its 23 characters and create the funniest stories. Whose love letter is at the box office? Has a new student arrived at school? How is it possible for the cook to cook so fast? Why is there a hen at the bus stop? Let your imagination fly and create the most exciting adventures.
PLAY AND EXPLORE
You have hundreds of objects, 23 characters and thousands of possible interactions in the different locations of the school, and remember, there are no goals or rules, so experiment and have fun touching everything! In Sunny School Stories It's impossible to get bored.
● 13 different locations, full of objects to play, representing an incredible school: a class, a nurse's office, a library, a sports court, an auditorium, a cafeteria, an art room, a laboratory, a hallway with reception and lockers... Discover for yourself all the hidden places and Secrets of Sunny School Stories.
● 23 characters, including students, school staff, parents, and teachers. Have wild fun dressing them with the dozens of clothes and accessories of the game.
● Thousands of possible interactions and things to do: assist students in the nursing, represent a graduation ceremony or a funky dance contest in the auditorium, parent meetings with the principal, or conduct crazy experiments in the lab. The possibilities are really endless.
● No rules or goals, just fun and freedom to create your stories.
● Game safe to be played by the whole family, without external ads and by a unique purchase for a lifetime.
The free game includes 5 locations and 5 characters for you to play unlimited and try the possibilities of the game. Once you're sure, you'll be able to enjoy the remaining locations with a unique purchase, which will unlock the 13 locations and 23 characters forever.
PlayToddlers games have been developed to be enjoyed by all members of the family, regardless of their age. We promote responsible social values and healthy habits in a safe and controlled environment without violence or advertisements from third parties.
- This update includes better performance and minor bug fixes to improve your experience with the game. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Person out of the mirror glitch and also Make a full version free Please
Ok when I take one of the kids to use the bathroom if I drag in the the mirror like I'm taking something out then I get another random person that wasn't in any of the rooms or in the people place where the people and kids are. It's so strange can you fix that like plz. Also listen to those other people make a full version free. For example what if a kid is poor then they get bored they have no money and they've tried everything like selling lemonade playing music or even singing they can't earn any money. Think about it if you were poor and you wanted a game so bad but it costed 2 dollars and 99 cent. You don't have that money that's how those kids would feel sad and crying. They might even get bullied. So that's not fair. I'm begging to you please make a free version of this game.
Cute App, But...
This app is awesome and the characters are really cute, but I have a pretty big issue with it. Twice now there has been a glitch where, when I take the boy out (the little boy that came with the free version) and place him on a chair, he suddenly becomes super tiny! Then the game immediately closes, and I delete the app because glitches like that kind of freak me out! I wouldn’t want my kids to see that and start screaming. Could you please fix this? If you do, I will consider purchasing the app. It is really cute.
😡😡😡 THIS GOES FOR ALL THE GAMES TO THE DELVELOPER
OK I DONT KNOW WHY APPS KEEP DOING THIS! The same thing happened to my play home, I had it and I got a new phone or deleted it so I can have more space and now the game actually cost money, from when I had the same game before it updated or has it on my phone. Same thing for THIS game. And all the other sweet home games. I like playing these honestly with my sisters and role playing together, a while ago I had all the games for free and all was well. It was the ONLY game where I wouldn’t have to buy something in order to have fun or any other little kids wouldn’t have to go up to their parents saying you have to buy it! I get you need money, but don’t change other games, it would of been better if u didn’t do this at all because now people are going to start not wanting the game because it cost freakin money. So just think about making it free again. Like NOW. Because I’m sick and tired of games doing this and I’m deleting all your games untill you do so!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SUBARA SG Ltd.
- 115.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2018, PlayToddlers
- In-App Purchases
- Full version unlock $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.