Form a UK limited company with a business current account and a domain registration in a few minutes. MachFast is super easy to use. Answer a few questions and you are done. Forget waiting for weeks to start a company and opening business current accounts. We are the only UK app that delivers company formation together with a business current account. *We have a bonus for you. Cashplus, our business current account partner, will refund your company formation fee if your business current account is successfully opened.
The questions are really easy. Anyone can do it. It just takes a few minutes.
1. We help you find a cool name for your company (that is available, e.g. no other company has that name). We will also help you find the right industry/sector relevant for your company.
2. Your sign up with 2-factor authentication (we take your data security seriously)
3. You decide how many shares you want in your company. The app will suggest 100 ordinary shares per shareholder but you can do your own thing. Make it as complex as you want.
4. You quickly input your personal details.
5. You adopt Articles of Associations (these are rules for running your company). Don't worry, we provide Companies House standard Articles of Association. You don't have to use them and are welcome to upload your own. Many choose to use standard Articles when starting their company.
6. You agree to the Memorandum of Association (this is simply a document that says you are happy to be a shareholder in the company). Don't worry we provide you with a standard one, so this takes a few seconds.
7. You confirm a few statements for Companies House (e.g. you are happy to be a Director and/or Shareholder in your new company and will comply with relevant laws in the UK etc...).
8. Pay a fee to form your company. You have a choice to pay a GBP 12.00 for a 24 hour service or GBP 30.00 for an express service (Companies House may form a company within 1 day if this is done relatively early during the day).
9. You are all done. Sit back, relax and we will let you know when your company is formed. Sometimes Companies House may reject applications for new companies (they have their own know your client and know your business policies). We will let you know if that happens and help you understand the reasons.
10. Finally, get a business current account with a few clicks. We don't need to wait for your company to be formed. We partnered with Cashplus to get you instant sign up for a business current account. With a few clicks you submit the information and we do the rest once your company is formed.
We always recommend professional advise from lawyers and accountants if you require one.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.