Planning a trip with your friends? Heading to a concert? Put in charge of that bachelorette party? With Divvy, you can start saving money TOGETHER with friends, holding each other accountable, monitoring your progress and meeting your goal effortlessly!
Divvy is the first lifestyle saving app designed to help people do more financially together. Whether you ask for a gift for your birthday or honeymoon fund or offer support to a friend in need, whether you’re saving for a goal that’s all your own or an experience shared with friends, Divvy helps you reach the untapped financial support of your existing community to get further together.
• Security is our priority #1. Your data is protected. Our market leading partners ensure your money is safe and securely stored. Using end-to-end encryption you can send, receive and put money away with the protection you demand.
• Set a goal, the amount you want to save, when you want to achieve it and invite a friend, or maybe three. Goal-based saving with a group is the most effective way to achieve what you want. Seek support, don’t go solo!
• Divvy creates a financial ecosystem for your friends and family. Connect a bank, contribute some money and begin allocating to things important to you.
• Set achievable short-term goals and build better financial habits, you determine what is important to you, not the other way around, no one likes detailed budgeting!
• Set up a recurring weekly deposit, contribute a one-time deposit or send money to a fellow Divvy'er instantly.
Next time you need to save money for something important within your social circle, “Divvy Up” find your lifestyle and - GROW TOGETHER!
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Teaching a teen how to save
I’m excited to use this app to help motivate my teen daughter to understand the concept of saving. Having the ability to see her savings grow real time gives her the positive feedback she’ll need to continue saving and make it a habit.
Stole my money
They closed my account on the basis of “suspicious fraudulent activity” and stated that I deposited a large amount of money with no goals set. I actually had a goal set, and had my money in that goal account. I ended the goal because plans fell through and I no longer needed money for it anymore and tried to withdraw what I had deposited. If this app can’t differentiate the difference between fraud and people using the options that are clearly meant to be used, it needs to be taken off the market. They have no right to tell people what they can and cannot do with their money.
My account was closed WITH my money still in there and I have no access to it. They basically told me they might be able to reopen my account if I provide them with details they already have or Ill have to contact my bank and try to get my money back. Horrible horrible horrible app. Dont risk having your hard earned money in a limbo.
My business is a small startup with huge potentials. We are very excited to use the features and watch our business grow with real-time control of our finances.
- Divvy Up, Inc.
- 29.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Divvy Up, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.