Guardian Firewall + VPN 4+
Powerful tracker-blocking VPN
Sudo Security Group, Inc
- Offers In-App Purchases
Take back control of your personal data with the protection of Guardian Firewall and VPN.
We believe people should be able to use apps on their digital devices without their data being sold to unknown third parties. Data that you’re not always aware that you’re sharing, such as confidential information, travel patterns, and lifestyle.
Guardian Firewall blocks unauthorized third parties from secretly collecting your personal information while adding an extra layer of security from hackers and unsecure websites with our powerful VPN, protecting passwords, search history, and other sensitive data.
Our Guardian Pro subscription service is the protection of Guardian with the following additional features:
• Customized Blocklists: Add individual hosts or IP addresses to be effectively blocked, as well as try our experimental Guardian-curated firewall rules, for a privacy experience tuned to your needs
• Push Notifications: Instant notifications when your device attempts to connect to an unwanted connection to further assist in identifying a culprit app or website. Easily filter notifications by type of Alert
• Generate & Export Credentials: Create additional sets of VPN credentials to secure your other devices capable of establishing IKEv2 or WireGuard connections (includes ability to export preset .mobileconfig or .conf files for IKEv2 or WireGuard respectively)
• Family Sharing of subscriptions is now available to Pro users. Share your subscription to 5 additional family members (5 different Apple IDs) with no additional cost.
Guardian Day Passes are available for $0.99 each in 24 hour increments. Purchase as many Day Passes as you’d like, choose to activate some right away, or share a few with friends and family.
Guardian subscription service is available for $9.99 per month, or $99.99 per year
Guardian Pro subscription service is available for $149.99 per year.
• Firewall: Block unwanted connections to location trackers, mail trackers, generic data trackers, and other online nuisances.
• VPN: All internet activity is sent through a persistent, fast, and secure, IKEv2 or WireGuard based tunnel, keeping internet service providers, hackers, and other unwanted entities from accessing your personal data.
• Privacy: Your VPN connection is authenticated with an automatically generated random identity, enabling access only by using the digital In-App Purchase receipt stored on your mobile device after purchase. (No personal information needed)
• Best In-Class IKEv2 Encryption: Data sent through the VPN tunnel using IKEv2/IPsec is encrypted using AES-256 to protect against interception by unauthorized parties.
• Support For Modern Standards: WireGuard connections are available on every server allowing you to freely choose which transport protocol to use without any compromises.
• Mask your IP: Your IP address and other device identifiers will be masked from third-parties in order to help protect your identity.
• Region Selection: Control your connection by selecting regions such as the United States, England, the Netherlands, Germany, Japan, Switzerland, Singapore and many more, that cover our global network of servers.
• Safe Browsing: Aggressive ads and web page hijackers are blocked by the Firewall, giving you an uninterrupted web browsing experience in any browser, without the need for browser extensions with direct access to your web browser.
• Alerts and Alert Filtering: Swipe up on the Alert menu to view all blocked, unwanted connections. Easily filter by type, or tap an Alert for more detailed information.
• Fast Connection: No impact on speed or performance.
• Support up to five iOS devices using the same AppleID
• Contact Technical Support available in-app 24/7 for any questions or issues
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or reports of potential security issues.
This update focuses on addressing a few bothersome crashing issues with the Exceptions feature and reformatting some areas of the app interface for better comprehension of the settings options.
CHANGED:: Reorganized the Advanced menu in Guardian Settings for added ease of understanding the various settings that can be applied
CHANGED: Updated the Contact Technical Support interface to simplify the ability to add device metadata such as the iOS version, app version, network, etc. in a single tap to help provide support with the necessary information to assist in resolving issues
FIXED: Resolved potential crash while attempting to add apps or domains to the Exceptions feature
FIXED: Improved general stability of the process of establishing a VPN connection
ADDED: Support for opening pre-formatted support E-Mails in Proton Mail
- - -
If you are a Guardian Pro subscriber and have not yet tried our beta Mac App (including WireGuard support), please visit https://guardianapp.com/pro/ to download the app and try it out.
Access to beta Mac App is already included with your Guardian Pro subscription.
Thank you very much for your feedback and sustained support.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s works Well!
I downloaded the app a few days ago thinking it was some video game. However, when I start the app up I realized it was a VPN. I decided to keep it and it’s safe to say it does work. It blocks every tracking program and tells you who’s been tracking you. It also does a decent job as a VPN. I decided to keep it and I suggest you check it out. The app is neat and easy to use. 10/10!
Still tremendously inconsistent
My reviews have gone from 5-star shortly after I helped with the pilot app, to 4-star when it got a bit more saturated and flaky, to 3 when certain map sites and an online list by craig started blocking, down to 2 stars when it seemed to break my connection 10-15% of the time, and now down to 1-star because now almost half the time I can even receive a text while this has been running for an hour or so.
I know the other VPNs do not offer the same incredibly necessary blocking, but when I use my other paid VPNs my connections are reliable 99% of the time instead of 30-45%.
Wish I could still use and love this app. I will not be renewing once this year is up.
I was wishing vpn was free for more then 3day but it wasn’t, but this was best vpn I ever found , just they are too expensive, and it only had 3 day free pass unlike other vpn they give fire as u watch and it work but for this it only had 3day pass and u have pay , it would be better if this app had ads free vpn and firewall.
Overall this app is best better then any other con I ever use
Thank you !
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sudo Security Group, Inc.
- 18.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Sudo Security Group, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Guardian Firewall (Monthly) $9.99
- Guardian Firewall (Day Pass) $0.99
- Introductory Offer $0.99
- Guardian Firewall (Annual) $99.99
- Quarterly $26.99
- Guardian Pro (Annual) $149.99
- Guardian Day Pass (Multiple) $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.