Smartkarma is a global investment research network, made up of independent Insight Providers who produce, curate, and publish unbiased research for institutional investors. By connecting institutional investors and independent Insight Providers, we have created a network that delivers quality idea generation, conversation, and connection.
HOW IT WORKS
- Smartkarma’s Platform and App boldly change the economics of independent research consumption for global institutional investors.
- Single-Subscription Solution: Unlimited access to all Insights and tools on the platform at competitive prices, determined by your desired level of engagement with Insight Providers. You no longer need to perform complicated value assessments on individual research pieces or individual research providers.
- Differentiated Insights: Our Insights include verticals that are under-represented by mainstream market research, such as Event-driven, IPOs, and Small/Mid-cap.
- MiFID II Compliant: Smartkarma provides dedicated compliance and consumption dashboards that drill down on usage and analytics. Easily meet your reporting needs, undertake detailed audits, and reduce regulatory risk.
- Demand-driven Insight: Coverage is driven by what the network deems as actionable/relevant at any point in time, ensuring Insights are genuinely valuable to the network.
- Authentic Interaction: Platform allows for differences of opinions, questions, and comments between all members of the network, and for deeper interactions via Premium Services.
- Merit-based Compensation: Insight Providers are rewarded based on Quantified Value Add to the network, calculated by an algorithm assessing their overall engagement and collaboration.
- Up-to-the-minute Insights at your fingertips
- Locker to save Insights for later reading (even when you’re offline)
- Collaboration through public discussions and private messages encouraging conversation
- Tailored watchlists and notifications so you never miss a relevant Insight
- Multi-device login allowing cross-platform access
- Insight Provider Directory, allowing you to find and connect with research specialists
POPULAR INSIGHT CATEGORIES
- Tactical bottom-up long/short company analysis
- Data driven analysis of ECM Activity (IPOs & Placements)
- Special Situations: Mergers and Acquisitions, spin-offs, discount arbitrage, relative value etc.
- Actionable sector thematic notes
- Cross asset class macroeconomic and asset allocation analysis
- Governance and accounting shenanigans analysis
- Improved performance and stability
Ratings and Reviews
- Smartkarma Innovations Pte Ltd
- 35 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Smartkarma Innovations Pte. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.