Join our ride into the future. Use Ridecloud to go from A to B in a sustainable way.
Why? Cities are getting more and more crowded. Reaching your destination on time is ambitious due to traffic jams and parking fees are on the rise. Bikes, cars, scooters, taxis, public transportation: all are battling for their existence in our streets.
These traffic issues all add up to the rise of pollution and the decrease of livability in our cities. Recent trends show that municipalities are changing their policies. Parking spots will be reduced and so are harder to find. Entering a city is becoming less easy with new environmental zones and congestion charges.
Imagine, that you can change this.
Just a small step for you, but a giant leap for our livability. We are already sharing our houses, food, tools & cars. Why not share all other modes of transportation?
Ridecloud is a free app that brings all forms of shared mobility together: cars, (e-)bikes, (e-)scooters and taxis in one app.
This way you have full access and freedom without ownership. Wherever you are and you want to go, you can find your suitable ride nearby using shared mobility. Just browse, compare, book and off you go. Effortless and seamless, all in just one app. And the sky won’t be our limit.
Join our ride into the future. Together we change the way we move.
Which shared mobility providers can you find within Ridecloud:
* Donkey Republic
Use Ridecloud in just four steps:
1. Find your nearest rides on the map based on your location
2. Plan your trip with our trip planner
3. Compare all suitable rides & suggestions especially for you
4. Pick your ride and off you go!
Our amazing features to show to you:
- Free to use
- Easy signup with only email validation
- Personalized suggestions
- Easy filters to apply for your need
- WhatsApp customer service available
Like the app? Rate us! We would do a happy dance around the office if you do.
More info? Check out our website https://www.ridecloud.nl/
In this release we did some necessary maintenance to make sure your favourite mobility discovery app works the way you want it to.
Fixed and improved in this version:
- Location service problem that caused the map to open in the wrong location
- Duplicated search results in recommendations
- Issues with setting booking times for Greenwheels and Felyx
- A bunch of other tweaks and improvements
Do you have suggestions for our next release? Please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.