SEND MONEY LIKE YOU’RE SENDING A MESSAGE
Sending money from BDO to BDO has never been more convenient! Send Money for free to another BDO Pay user just by tapping their name in your phone’s contacts. Soon, you’ll be able to send to other banks and wallets, too!
PAY BILLS WHEREVER, WHENEVER
Pay Bills safely from the comfort of your home. No need to enroll billers - just enter your bill details and hit Pay! Save your favorite billers for faster future payments, and enjoy new billers added every week.
SCAN TO PAY AND SKIP THE CASH
Whether you’re paying online or in-store, make it safe and convenient with BDO Pay’s cashless QR payments. Enjoy BDO Pay’s growing network of in-store QR merchants, and avail of BDO's deals and discounts when you pay with your app.
SPLIT BILLS UP TO THE LAST CENT
Make it easy to split group payments with BDO Pay! Divide the bill evenly with up to five other people or request different amounts per person, and get paid straight to your account. No need to count cash or find change!
REQUEST MONEY WITHOUT THE HASSLE
No more forgetting, no more awkward 'singilan.' Remind people to pay you back, and ask for the money - all through the app! All they have to do is accept your request, and the amount goes straight to your account.
Have a BDO Digital Banking account? Download BDO Pay now!
1. Download BDO Pay.
2. Sign up using your Digital Banking Username and Password to start using BDO Pay.
Not yet on Digital Banking? Simply follow these steps to sign up!
1. Sign up for Digital Banking at bdo.com.ph > Online Banking Login > Enroll
2. Download BDO Pay for free.
3. Sign up using your Digital Banking Username and Password to start using BDO Pay.
No BDO account yet? Now you can open a BDO Savings Account – all online! No need to go to the branch!
1. Open an account online at bdo.com.ph/online-account-opening. Choose Online Savings Account, and submit your application and other requirements.
2. Complete your application via Zoom call. Once done, make sure to fund your account within seven (7) banking days.
3. Download the BDO Pay app and sign up with your Digital Banking Username and Password you set in Step 1.
Added a link out for non-BDO users to create accounts from BDO Pay.
Ratings and Reviews
BDO to BDO transfer only
Really just the same with their existing bank app just that you can't transfer money to other banks. I already find their existing app a hassle since u have to get the middle initial of the person you are sending money to from another bank. What if the account I am sending to is a corporate account? I can't even send money because it doesn't have a middle initial. hassle compared to other bank apps
The interface is neat and seems easy to use. However I think this would’ve been better if it’s integrated in their mobile banking app so we don’t have to download a new one to experience this convenience. While I like the simplicity, I wish there’s a QR option for withdrawal transactions.
Useless! The same with their existing BDO Apps! You can link your credit card but YOU CANNOT USE TO PAY your utility bills with BDO PAY! Such a genius! What a convenient way to pay
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Banco De Oro Unibank, Inc.
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © BDO Unibank, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.