The one and only educational game about bees and pollinators. Entertains and teaches children how significant and essential for the ecosystem honeybees and other pollinators are. Over 3/4 plant species grown in Europe grows due to pollinating insects’ work.
Unfortunately, for several years their population decreases very quickly. Many fruits and vegetables are about to disappear forever from the Earth.
The good news is – we can all do things to help ensure the survival of the bees!
Only environmental education from an early age can help change this situation.
Children who play the “Bee” game learn what the life of honey bees looks like, what are the roles in the beehive, how and why they produce honey and the most important: what we can do to protect wild pollinators, for example, learn how to build houses and what to plant in gardens.
Additionally, we have prepared a quiz with questions, where children can evaluate their knowledge.
The application has been tested on children aged 4-10, and every child found something interesting in it.
Let’s save the bees!
+++ THE ADVANTAGES OF THE APP+++
* it teaches through playing – this is the best way for children to acquire knowledge,
* lector Adele adds curiosities about the life of bees,
* knowledge evaluation quiz,
* the application may be used by teachers in lessons, in kindergartens and schools.
Bee offers 3 auto-renewable options.
1. Free trial for the first 7 days, then Monthly subscription - You will receive all access to subscribers-only Bee games & quiz.
2. 3-Months subscription - You will receive all access to subscribers-only Bee games & quiz.
3. Yearly subscription - You will receive all access to subscribers-only Bee games & quiz.
There's no commitment – you can cancel anytime, without cancellation fee. Check out the product page on your app store of choice to find both the up-to-date monthly and annual subscription cost.
• When you confirm your purchase, payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Don’t want to auto-renew? Manage your account and renewal settings in your user Account Settings.
• You can use your subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID.
• Cancel your subscription anytime through your Account Settings, without cancellation fee.
Check our application and share your opinion with us. Should you have any question or suggestion do not hesitate to contact customer care at email@example.com
• Tons of performance upgrades so your app runs better then ever
• Stay updated! Become a fan of 123 Kids Fun Apps on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/123KidsFun
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun Ed App about the Importance of Bees!
This app is designed for younger kids, so that they can understand the importance of bees. The app uses fun and interactive games, neat graphics, but is also very educational and stays on topic. It is quite comprehensive, includes animation, narration, puzzles and games. There is no reading required, unless you want your child to do the quiz at the end, but you can read it to them. I highly recommend this app!
Kids love it!!!
My children really enjoy playing this game. They have been excited to say the least about going through each level and mastering the concepts presented. A little challenging at times but it helps them develop as they progress.
Kids love it!
Your courses for kids are not only fun but educational. My 2 year old and 3 year old spend hours at a time playing your games, the outcome is evident the speak new words, identify numbers and colors and even determine some outcomes.
- 123 Kids Fun Sp. z o.o.
- 48.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 123 Kids Fun Apps - Cool Alphabet, Math, Creativity, Memory Educational Mobile Apps and Games for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- In-App Purchases
- All Access - 12 Months $34.99
- All Access - 1 Month $9.99
- All Access - 1 Week $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.