Having trouble saving? Try Budge, the all-in-one budgeting app and financial planner that puts your spending and savings into context. Money management has never been easier: Link all of your accounts in one place, build a budget, reduce your overspending and increase your savings to achieve your financial goals.
With Budge, your money is in your hands—we're here to help you keep more of it.
• All-in-one: Manage all of your personal finance accounts together in one place, anytime, anywhere.
• Projected Savings: Find out if you’re on track to save money or spend more than you earn so you can budget accordingly.
• Budge Score: Track your financial health in a simple and intuitive way based on how people like you are spending and saving.
• Achievements: Complete personalized challenges designed to reduce your spending, increase your saving, manage your debt, and grow your investments.
• Manage Your Debt: Consolidate your credit card and loan accounts in one place and develop a plan to pay them off!
• Budgeting Made Easy: See where you're overspending, and take action to turn that spending into savings!
• Analyze Your Spending – Budge highlights areas that you’re overspending to help you to build a budget that will make your money work harder for you by focusing your spend on needs rather than wants and turning unnecessary spending into savings.
• Hit Your Savings Goals – Whether you’re looking to buy a house or just have a few extra bucks to invest, Budge will help you to develop the financial habits necessary to accomplish your goals.
• Plan for the Future – See how much you’re projected to have in savings in the future based on your current spending and saving levels, and take steps to put yourself in a better financial position for tomorrow.
• Know Your Habits – We all spend our money differently, Budge will identify your specific spending habits and help you develop better ones.
• Industry-Leading Security: Budge encrypts your information using 256-bit SSL encryption while it is in-transit and at-rest. Your bank credentials never touch our servers, nor are they stored by us in any way.
Your personal finance revolution is here! Join us and see your money in a new way, users save $300 on average in their first month!
"A great way to get a hold of your finances, get them under control, and have some fun while you're doing it!" - NBC News
"Budgeting and managing finances is not fun, full stop. Those with a passion for accounting and finance may beg to differ, but for everyone else, there’s Budge" - Built In Chicago
At Budge, our mission is to simplify personal finance, encourage positive decisions and provide guidance to improve financial security.
No matter your income, carefully budgeting, saving, and planning for the future is hard. Budge makes your dollars and cents easier to understand with a comprehensive set of money management tools: we'll get rid of the guesswork with insights that’ll save you money, incentivize responsible spending, and help you develop good habits that'll last from job to job, milestone to milestone.
The Budge Savings account is available now for early registration. You can now reserve your spot and start earning Budge Points!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Changing from 2 to 5
After a few days of use, this app is great. It tales time for it to assess your spending habits and realistically after a month it will be very accurate. But my original issues of accounts not syncing are solved, they just take a day to sync which is normal. Overall great app. Very excited for future updates.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback!! If you could please contact us in the app settings or email me directly at email@example.com. We should be able to fix this issue very fast once we are able to locate your account.
Also, thanks for the splash screen feature request! Our latest version has info buttons on each screen to help explain the Score and other features. If you have a minute, we would love to get your thoughts on further improvements to our product.
The Medean Team
Medean team was willing to answer my questions and eager to hear my feedback on the app. I look forward to see what updates they may create for the app!
Good idea; still buggy
I really like the concept. However, I’ve had tons of issues getting accounts linked and data loaded. My “Net Worth” is still showing $0 and the app errors out when on that section. Hopefully the app quality will improve in future releases as the technical issues are resolved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.