Build healthy daily (or weekly) habits and improve your life! To keep you motivated, Super Habit shows you your progress on a yearly calendar, your current and longest streak for each habit, as well as your yearly and all-time completion rates.
Many fantastic skills take at least a few months before you can achieve great results: learning an instrument, getting back in shape, learn a new language, etc. Focus on doing a little bit every day, log it into the app Super Habit, and within a few months you’ll start to see great results.
Build good habits, break bad habits and achieve greatness!
If you want to build even more habits and get better in all areas of your life, you can upgrade to Super Habit PREMIUM!
I care about your privacy: your data never leaves your phone or the iCloud/iTunes backups of your phone. None of your habits data is saved to a server (except iCloud's servers).
SUPER HABIT PREMIUM FEATURES
- Unlimited habits and reminders
- Dark Mode
- Export/import data to Files
- Change App Icon
- Custom sharing templates
Premium is available as a one-time purchase or as a monthly or yearly auto-renewable subscription.
- The subscription auto-renews at the end of each term.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Feel free to get in touch via the app if you have any feedback or suggestion, I read all your emails!
To a better you,
Internal bug fixes, you won't notice any difference.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
This is the best App I’ve been able to find to keep me on track. It helps me keep focused on my daily exercise, my eating habits, like NOT eating things that I love that are bad for me and how many days I can go without eating CANDY. I’m a diabetic and it’s real challenge for me. There are so many things in my life that I do that I want to stop doing and things that I don’t do that I want to start doing and I keep track of with this app. Needless to say I really like the app and I use it every single day to log my results with just a tap. I’ve been trying for 20 years to lose weight and this app has given me the extra help that I have needed to accomplish my weight loss goal. I finally got under 200 pounds by setting a goal not to eat after 6 PM, not to eat candy and things like that. The simple process of setting a goal and checking off every day showing that you’ve done what you planned really helps. I know that there are other good apps out there to accomplish the same thing but this one really works for me. I like simple, straightforward, uncomplicated easy to use apps that accomplishes my desired results. Oh, I don’t usually do reviews but I like this app so much that I went on and on and on. Sorry! Give it a try, I think you’ll like it!
Developer Response ,
Wow, this was heartwarming to read. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and taking the time to write such a nice review. Good luck with everything! Kevin
Love Habit Tracking!
I love the idea of habit tracking — from exercising (and having separate habits for each excerise I want to do) to eating healthy or going without spending. I’ve tried bullet journaling but it was hard to stay accountable for that, as I much prefer this digital means. On the free version, you can track two habits. I upgraded for $9 so I could get unlimited habits and dark mode (love that feature as well!) The upgrade to premium mode helps support an independent developer as well, so if you really like the app and can spend the money, I would recommend updating to get the unlimited habits and to help support the developer.
The app interface is clean and easy to navigate. You can make this app work for whatever your needs are! Plus, the reminders are fantastic, as you can set up a certain amount of them per week (3 per week, every day, etc.) I find that extremely helpful to keep track of remembering to log your habits. A+!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, and thank you for the kind words! All the best to you. Kevin
Thoughtfully designed, useful app
I have been using this app daily since 9/27 to track both good and bad habits. It's well designed, useful, and my favorite app in the quantified self category. I would only ask for two changes.
1. The app is designed around positive habits that you want to sustain (e.g. exercise). It does not cater to habits you want to quit. It's subtle, but things like "TO DO," streaks, and minimum goal of 1/wk instead of 0. It's not hard to work around that, but for example I'd rather not see "TO DO" next to bad habits. Just an empty state check box is enough for both good and bad habits.
2. It would be cool to stack different habits on one graph for comparison. But again, it's not hard to work around by just exporting the data.
Developer Response ,
Thank you, glad to hear you like the app!
I’m taking good note of your suggestions. They unfortunately are not trivial to code (would be too long to explain here) so I haven’t been able to implement them yet, but I’d love to be able to build them at some point in the future.
Thank you very much,
- Kevin Quisquater
- 19 MB
Requires iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Kevin Quisquater
- In-App Purchases
- Super Habit Premium Lifetime $8.99
- Super Habit Premium Monthly $3.99
- Super Habit Premium Lifetime $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.